gained weight, lost money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I started taking these, I was looking for something to help me in my quest to lose 10 pounds. I took this product for 2 months (3 pills, 3 times daily) in conjunction with a good diet and regular exercise, and GAINED 5 pounds (of flab). My hair loss also intensified. Thanks! Now I have less hair and I need to lose FIFTEEN pounds. A total waste of money!

Lenette Boughton

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for 5 months and no results. I do not believe that is helps anyone loose weight. If you need to add some B-12/Kelp/Iron to your diet, these are very potent little pills. At 30.00 plus a bottle though, the cost is very prohibitive.

FucoThin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am on my second bottle and have shown no results with this product.

No weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I seem to have a little more energy, but there has been no weight loss.

Total Rip Off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Luckily I only gained 5 pounds in the frist three weeks with your supplement, even though I increased my workout pace. Then I threw it all in the trash. Somehow I don't think this review will make it to your web site. Perhaps I should just send it to the FDA. This thing requires at least one star!!!!!!! Pathetic...if I could I'd give you a minus.

No clear results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

FucoThin may help some people, but I did not see any weight loss results with me. Some people said that when the fat cells disolve in our bodies we may feel somewhat "bad" because the toxins in these fat cells are released in our system. I can say that I experienced some of these "bad feelings" with this product (although, I don't know what is the exact cause of this "feeling down" that I experienced while taking this product). I have also taken Banaba leaf extract with greater success: no side-effect, and twenty pounds less (I now need to buy clothes of a smaller size).

no change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

did not feel nor see any effects at all

Didn't Work for Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have not seen any weight loss or increase in energy while using this product.

Did NOT work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found this product of no benefit. I would like to get my money back.

Mixed feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have not seen any results yet, I am working out 4 times a week, 2 hours each... My cravings has not stopped... a bit dissppointed in this product.

1 2 3