You have to keep taking this stuff

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I went for the top dose of 3 per meal, which is way too expensive to maintain, but it sure does work. I love and use many Garden of Life products but they're all way too expensive. I ran out of this stuff and boom put back on the 10 pounds that came off with it. Even my family noticed the weight gain and this is unusual. So if you want to take this be prepared to have to keep on it. I lost 10 pounds then stopped. It was pretty easy, but then again it was very easy to come back on.

not sure if works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had to stop taking it because the iodine in it made my face break out.

energizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

not quite sure what to say. Didn't take it long enough to really form a good opinion. Felt like I was maybe a little too energized!

Garden of Life, FucoThin Living Seas Concentrated Fucoxanthin, 90 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy on the stomach, did not notice a decrease in appetitie.

This stuff works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying out all of the different 'so called' weight loss supplements, and I think this one actually does some good! I'm going to order more and see if it holds up!

testing product-not sure if reacts with Thyroid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I took this product for a few days, my throat swelled (on the outside, midway down), it may have been an interaction with my thyroid. I suspect that was what was swelling. I take thyroid meds. I will try it again just to make sure that is the problem. I haven't seen any warning for those of us on Thyroid medicine. So just go with caution.

I'm 50/50 on this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love GOL products. I lead an extremely healthy, active life so I don't know if this product really does what it claims. I used 3; 3x/day total 9/day for about a month now (2 bottles) & can't say I see any difference. I just don't know if it's worth the cost to continue. Maybe when I'm rich I'll add it into my lifestyle. iHerb is great.

no side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if this is working. I don't see any difference in my weight or muscle mass, but will continue to take it and see if any changes occur. Your body may benefit, so it is worth a try. So far there are no adverse side effects, but then again no side effects at all. It definitely doesn't make you feel shaking or give you energy. Good luck.

Fuco Thin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used 2 bottles of the product with no apparent benefit. I have not noticed a change in weight or in appetite. I plan to continue using the product. I understand it may take 6 weeks to see results.

Not working yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed a difference yet but I've been taking it for a few weeks.

1 2