Fucoxanthin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used it for 2 months and lost about 8 lbs. Then I read an article where it said that this was a scam so I got off the product. Within a month, I had gained the weight back. I am now back on the product and am here to say that it really works for me! Its easy to take and there are no bad side effects.

Fuco Thin tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I could tell after the first week of taking the FucoThin that my clothes were not as tight and my husband commented that I had lost weight. It seems to really controll my appetite to where I'm not hungery and when I do eat-not as much as I used to. I will definetly order again and stay on this product-It is the best diet supplement I've tried and is very easy losing the weight. Thanks

Improved waist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Worked great! Improved waist and even lowered my blood pressure.

Great Price & Easy to Locate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product!!! I can get it at lower price than anywhere on the internet (and I've looked all over).

recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found a difference after using this for a few weeks. Even though I ate right and exercised regularly, the results were more noticeable while taking FucoThin 3x a day. No side effects at all.

Good Thermogen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works for me, but I had to experiment with my optimal dosage (between their maximum and minimum recommendations). I also like this product because it does provide thermogenesis but doesn't "whip" and/or over-amp the body in the process.

good diet aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

While I still need to take hoodia or caralluma to reduce appetite, this is a great energy booster. There is no nervousness involved, so at first it doesn't feel like a booster, until you notice all you're accomplishing!

Fukoshima

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Xanthigen Proprietary Blend Brown Seaweed Fucoxanthin Concentrate (Undaria pinatifida, Laminaria japonica), Pomegranate Seed Oil 200 mg + I took this product successfully a few years ago, but only if I did not eat ! but I am now worried that it might be contaminated Since it says Laminaria japonica. How do you measure if it is contaminated by Fukoshima ?

Fast Delivery and Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I havn't quite finished the bottle but it seems to be helping with weight control. I did notice that I needed to jump up to 3 tablets 3x a day or no noticeable difference. I like that it does not have any negative side effects. I'm usually pretty sensitive to supplement and they make me sick to my stomach. These do not.

Living a healthy life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As always Garden of Life products don't disappoint.

1 2