Converted a Skeptic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'm very much a skeptic. I don't believe all these claims. But I heard that Fucothin can help people lose weight. As someone with a thyroid problem and with Syndrome X, I thought I would give it a try. After taking it, I have more energy and have lost weight at a fast rate when taking it. My skin has become softer and I can even wash dishes with dish soap that used to make me break out before. Dry patches below my elbows that I've had for years and years are almost gone. I purchased several more boxes and don't plan on running out.

Working Well...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a person who is not significantly overweight but having gone through menopause over the past couple of years I developed some fat stores in my belly and lower back. I've been taking these for about a week now and already have experienced a significant reduction. I am on a healthy gland cleansing diet rich in raw vegtables and fruits but even with that in the past the fat stores stubbornly stayed. With Fuco Thin they are reducing. I highly recommend this product.

WOW!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been on various and varying levels of thyroid medications for over 10 years and have never really felt good, I was shocked at how good I felt within 2 days of taking this product. I have energy without being hyper or jittery and, while I have not weighed mself, my clothes are getting looser. Fucoxanthin has been a godsend for me. As for iherb - great website, fast shipping and wide variety of products make it my new fave for all my family's needs.

Great for weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter started taking this a month before her senior prom since she tends to put on excess weight in the middle. She hasn't been able to lose any weight in the last several years, no matter what diet she tried, and according to her doctor, she needs to because she is insulin resistant. After taking this for a month, she lost 5 lbs. and her prom dress fit so nicely over her midsection. She was thrilled and plans to keep taking it.

Results on 2 months of FucoThin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am amazingly pleased with this product. Although I haven't lost a tremedous amount of weight I feel myself gradually getting thinner. especially in the mid-section.

Working for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for 3 months now. Works well for me with a good diet.Actually seems to cut down on my appetite too. Lost weight in areas that I usually don't.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am experiencing weightloss success for the first time since being diagnosed with hypothyroidism 5 years ago. I have always done a walking program, but am seeing real results after only 3 months. I'm thrilled!

Great Way to Lose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

What a great product. I am always hesitant about something I read in a Magazine, but I read an article where woman have lost weight, effortlessly using this product. I have been using it for several weeks and the pounds are dropping - especially in the "middle"! Thanks!

Fucothin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for about 3 weeks and have not had any complaints. I have been losing weight since I started taking them.

fuco thin is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking this product for 2 weeks now and have lost several pounds but the thing i like the most about fuco thin is,it has taken the wont or earge of snacking completly away. i will keep using this product.