Heck No!

Posted by OrganicGal on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really hate to say anything bad about this brand because it is so rare to find an organic brand. All of their other products are great. This b-12 however, is awful! It grew mold almost immediately. I do not ever have headaches but I noticed my head was hurting every time I sprayed this in my mouth. I looked at the 1 and 2 star reviews (on other websites too) and noticed a pattern: Most people reported mold when they removed the spray top. And even mold in the bottom on the bottle. Yuck, yuck, yuck! I'm super weird about mold because my boyfriend has seizures and lived in a house with mold that significantly lowered his immune system, We stay away from mold all together but I especially would never (knowingly) consume mold on purpose. I was so disappointed because this is easily absorbable and organic! It was also spilt and running out of the plastic when I received it. When I continued to notice headaches after every use I chucked it! I really wanted to like this stuff but no way!

Mold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this brand for a while now. Today I used it and noticed it tasted funny. Upon inspection I discovered the sprayer is FULL OF MOLD!!!!!!!!!! I will not be using this brand again. I know people don't like preservatives, but for heaven's sake, if you're going to make a product with that much sugar, there needs to be a reasonable amount of protection from growing mold! I will not be purchasing again.

Raspberry flavour is great!!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

B12 for increased energy. Cant overdose on B12 because it is just excreted by the kidneys. Some people find an affect from mega dosing on B12. Cruelty Free. Spray!! Convenient!! Yummy Alicia Silverstone vegan product (the kind diet book and blog)

Fantastic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My partner and I have tried 2 other brands of B12, but we believe it's the best. No strange ingredients, 100% vegan, 100% organic, all those fruits and veggies and delicious. My B12 is at a very good level now. We'll definitely order it again!

Leaked bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Product has an amazing flavour and was what i needed, however the packaging was leaked and 1/4 of the bottle was gone. :(

No B12 in it at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a true vegan with no vitamin B12 access apart from food supplements. Unfortunately I went through 3 times on B12 deficiency as part of my learning curve to adapt to be a vegan thus I know well how does it feel when B12 is not present. Recently I have experienced an unplanned B12 deficiency the 4th time by changing to this product.

Mold warning!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Garden of Life's products, but this one I have to warn everyone against! As some of the other reviews state: This one grows mold inside the bottle and on the cap.

Mould?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had this product for 5 months and I don't know if I did something wrong or what but after about 3.5 months black started come around the circle part where it sprays from and it has progressively gotten worse now there are little dots with mold on the and when I took off the cap there was mold around the spray stick. It tasted pretty good for the first 4 months but now I'm realizing it tastes really off and have stopped using it. The expiry date isn't for another 9 months. Just letting people know, maybe its just mine...

Good Taste & Like the Added Items!

Posted by Expat American in PH on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really like the taste of this as a B-12 vitamin but perhaps too high amount. So sometimes I spray only partial for my children to give them not as much. The flavor is nice, not too sweet & I especially like the extra items (Certified Organic Food Blend) added to it compared to other B-12 that just have B-12. The only issue is that because this is vegetarian, they choose to use Saccharomyces cerevisiae (which is or closely related to brewer's yeast & is cheap). Haven't noticed any side effects on taking 2-3 sprays on myself, so perhaps the large amount isn't an issue especially since this is not the chemical B-12 that is bad for the body! Would love to see other vitamins made like this compared to tablets & capsules! Also the price is right for the amount of sprays - sometimes I even mix it into some juice.

love the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product due to the fact that it does the job, tastes like raspberry, and is organic.