Good quality

Posted by Alexandra12 on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using different hair, nail and skin products for several years but this is the very first that is all organic plant based collagen builder. This brand has been certified as organic, non-gmo, vegan and gluten free. This is a hallmark of good quality supplements. Taking them does so much to increase my skin texture, my hair growth and my nail growth. I want to point out that none of the brands I have used have ever been able to make my nails harder. I have been cursed with those thin nails that snag easily and are breaking with the least little run into the wall or something. I will also note that nothing has ever helped those nails, but they do grow with this product.

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried countless hair, skin and nail products and NOTHING has worked as well as this! After much research, I came to find out that Garden Of Life is the FINEST brand of Vitamins and Supplements who uses only the finest ingredients and are always free of fillers, GMO's, and synthetic junk. So when this came out (just recently), I purchased it immediately! With Garden Of Life, I know that I never have to question the quality or ingredients, so this one was a no brainer. My hair, nails, and my hair are growing like crazy, and I have noticed the elasticity of my skin has much improved! This is one of the products I will remain totally loyal to take daily!

Awesome organic collagen product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have hip degeneration and I am a vegan person. This plant based collagen is outrageously wonderful. It has given me so much more mobility in my right hip socket. And my hair and nails are growing fast and healthy. Excellent product for arthritis.

Really liking my results so far :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for the past three weeks and have noticed a difference in my hair and nails. My hair seems much healthier and thicker, and my nails seem to feel and look better. I have always had thin flimsy nails and have tried a lot of things. I will keep taking this product and hopefully see further improvement. I also LOVE how its made out of vegetables

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Honestly taking this.. my skin have never felt so beautiful, It really do something.

Early days but nails already feeling stronger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to digest and full of nutrients, however I still need to give the product more time before I can comment on the benefits. I have however noticed my a difference in the strength of my nails.

Posted by JoneReka on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So natural and organic! Love it :) i have to use for few more months to see more visible results. 5 stars for ingredients for sure!

No noticeable difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took this product daily without fail for a full month before reviewing. I have a second bottle to give me a 2 month trial but I have a feeling my opinion will be the same after another month. Although these are excellent quality supplements, they simply don't give any visible improvement to skin quality. You also need to take 2 tablets a day which is quite a lot considering the women's multivitamin in the same range is a one-a-day tablet which in my opinion offers a much better result. I think combined with the fairly high price, I won't be repurchasing these.

The product is great... But still waiting for my last order, hasn't arrived.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im still waiting for my order, no one knows nothing about it, calling to DHL, the say call to lokal post office, calling local post oficce , they say call EU, call EU post, they say call iherb, call iHerb they say wait.... ???

Unknown

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it but no noticeable effect. Will finish it but probably not buy again..