Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. I'm so happy I have found an organic multi vitamin. Large tablets but they don't taste that bad. I just chew them up and then swallow them. My only issue with this product is there is no iodine at all, and wish they had a higher dose of zinc, magnesium, and calcium. I also feel I need more than 60mg's or vitamin C daily to cope with daily toxins in this modern world. But love it. Completely organic product!

Great Multivitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for a while now and I love them! They're quite large but I expected that. I recently had a full health check done and my doctor said that she rarely sees such perfect nutrient levels in blood test results. I've always had a few minor deficiencies in the past. This is the first time that my levels of everything have been spot on. They work!

Love this Multi-Vit. Actually Certified Organic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that it is certified organic, with strict requirements for ingredient traceability and product safety. Also not overly potent and has caused no stomach discomfort.

100% organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, 100% organic formula. Love it, will order it again.

Improving hair and skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Can't say I have felt a shift in energy but in a way I do feel they help. They're not THAT big, like normal size painkillers, but skin-wise my skin and hair grow a lot quicker since taking these.

Great Daily Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Can really tell a difference in my hair and nail growth. Great Immune support as well. Very happy with these! Even better that they are Organic and Vegan with no animal products! Fruit and Vegetable derived ingredients.

Need time to feel it's beneficial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think he increases my appetite????

The most healthy vitamin (at least one of them)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unlike lots of other vitamins, my kind extracted their vitamins and metals from organic food paste, rather than combine them chemically, or other unhealthy ways. Also, for the non-medical part, all the ingredients are organic too, unlike lots of other brands using artificial materials. I already brought 2 bottles, eating the second bottle now. Will buy more in the future!

Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Too much vitamin D for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This multi is loaded with vitamin D which unfortunately for some people has the side effect of major anxiousness. I got about 10 days in and wondered where it was coming from when I looked at the ingredients and saw how much vitamin D there is. Too bad had high hopes for this multi but can't use.

1 2 3