Okay but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is very difficult to find a Vegan wholefood supplement. Garden of Life is good but what I wanted was a capsule not a tablet. It may be that certain ingredients do not lend themselves well to powder/capsule form but I think they are letting their customers down with a tablet. They are harder to break down and espcially for the over 40s whose digestion is diminishing with age. I accidently purchased the Raw One by Garden of Life, and was taking it until I realised it was not Vegan. I felt much better on that mutli. I had energy. It was great. I have not had the same results because I know I cannot break the tablet down. The reason Raw One is not vegan is because they use lanolin for the Vitamin D, which comes from Sheep's wool. The animals endure a lot of pain and violence when their wool is taken. It is a horrible, traumatic process for them. I am disappoined that Garden of Life uses this ingredient. And I am disappointed that they have not come up with a vegan multi that is better absorbed for the over 40s.

Take back my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product on a daily basis for approx. 6 months now. I have Hashimotos and I've added a lot of products to my daily regime (including Kombucha and Water Kefir as well as other raw live fermented products) and it has made an enormous difference to my energy levels. I was tested and it showed I was depleted in most vitamins and minerals and so I can to iHerb to purchase some Garden of Life products as I believe that raw live supplements are the only way to get to health!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a bit early, I've just started taking these but, I feel they are keeping me somewhat balanced. They have great organic ingredients. I thought they'd be hard to swallow, but not really, they are pretty ok. I would recommend these vitamins, they are a well thought out product! Sincerely, Deanna

Healthy Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do think that this multivitamin is helping me. I notice when I run out and don't have any for a few days that my energy levels are lower.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Garden of Life, Organic Women's Multi 40+, Whole Food Multivitamin, 120 Vegan Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Must for every woman per day.

My wife loves these

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are simply the best you can find for vegans.

Effective and trustworthy supplements.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

We have been using vitamins throughout the family for two years. I recommend it with a clear conscience.

Great product because it made from real products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

We have been using both Men's and Women's Multi 40+ for over a year.

effective and trustworthy supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

am now taking these for two months, with a good feeling of strength and support

1 2