Okay but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is very difficult to find a Vegan wholefood supplement. Garden of Life is good but what I wanted was a capsule not a tablet. It may be that certain ingredients do not lend themselves well to powder/capsule form but I think they are letting their customers down with a tablet. They are harder to break down and espcially for the over 40s whose digestion is diminishing with age. I accidently purchased the Raw One by Garden of Life, and was taking it until I realised it was not Vegan. I felt much better on that mutli. I had energy. It was great. I have not had the same results because I know I cannot break the tablet down. The reason Raw One is not vegan is because they use lanolin for the Vitamin D, which comes from Sheep's wool. The animals endure a lot of pain and violence when their wool is taken. It is a horrible, traumatic process for them. I am disappoined that Garden of Life uses this ingredient. And I am disappointed that they have not come up with a vegan multi that is better absorbed for the over 40s.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a bit early, I've just started taking these but, I feel they are keeping me somewhat balanced. They have great organic ingredients. I thought they'd be hard to swallow, but not really, they are pretty ok. I would recommend these vitamins, they are a well thought out product! Sincerely, Deanna

Healthy Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do think that this multivitamin is helping me. I notice when I run out and don't have any for a few days that my energy levels are lower.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Garden of Life, Organic Women's Multi 40+, Whole Food Multivitamin, 120 Vegan Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Must for every woman per day.

Inese

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Realy good product! This product knows his job :) I feel good! Thank you!

Take back my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product on a daily basis for approx. 6 months now. I have Hashimotos and I've added a lot of products to my daily regime (including Kombucha and Water Kefir as well as other raw live fermented products) and it has made an enormous difference to my energy levels. I was tested and it showed I was depleted in most vitamins and minerals and so I can to iHerb to purchase some Garden of Life products as I believe that raw live supplements are the only way to get to health!