Delicious

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent mix of high-quality food. I was using the plain form of this powder, and was pleased with the energy and impact this super food had on my health - resolved dry lips, skin, and a slight case of scurvy - but I could just barely tolerate the taste, when mixed with plain water. I tried the chocolate cacao version, and will never look back. This is even better mixed with coffee, to create a kind of coffee mocha.

A great addition to my protein drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think the taste is quite delicious. This powder tastes "very healthy" ;)

like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cocoa+greens powder tastes ok! It's got Stevia, which I find a little sharp and sweet but not too bad. Blends pretty well too with just water, or I mix it with my choc. protein powder. I'd recommend it. No stomach distress with this either.

Green Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good green drink, helps me feel present easier.

Tastes Great in Smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this every day in my daughter and my smoothies. For her just a half a scoop and for me a full scoop. Sometimes it can be a bit gritty if I just use banana in my smoothie, but the taste is fine and I don't detect any "grass" flavor, nor does my daughter and that is the true test.

Still tastes green

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer to drink it with almond milk.

Hope you don't have taste buds!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because of the wonderful ingredient list. The first time i mixed it with water and could barely choke it down...yuck! Then I tried it with Almond Milk, as another reviewer suggested, it was much more tolerable and I feel great!

Excellent Cocoa "Green" Drink for people on the go!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 6 years. I stopped using it for a while after a move from the East Coast to the Northwest. I felt like I didn't have the energy, and was getting sick often. I decided to start using my green drink again and started feeling better later in the same day. I am now using this with a new whole plant diet. As I get older, I find that the toxic contents of our society and manufactured food taxes my system more and more. Thank goodness for quality products from Garden of Life!

Great powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The powder is pretty amazing and very tasty. Feels very good to drink.

Hate to share this secret but.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can not begin to tell you how amazing this product is and how I felt the first day I added this to my already tasty morning shake. My body said "yum" and the energy was indisputable. I read the reviews about the unflavored products from the same line which stated the favor was a bit "earthy" so I opted for the cacao. I am not a morning chocolate lover and my first shake I thought was a bit to chocolatie.....a cut back to a level scoop instead of a well rounded and I could not be more happy. My body really says in its body language way "YUMMMMM".

1 2