Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I would never have believed it if you had told me this stuff would do this - but for me it did. I was able to stop taking antibiotics for my acne. I've had acne problems that nothing other than antibiotics has been able to clear up for years. After running out of the latest antibiotic and not being able to get a hold of my doc, I decided to try taking these pro-biotics instead (my boss had given them to me because he had started them and was impressed, and I was planning to give them to my dogs), and amazingly, my skin is as clear if not clearer than it was with antibiotics. Amazing.

Great for eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

IMO, this had helped clear my son's eczema. I've combed through info over the entire internet and read that it is the Lactobacillus rhamnosus strain found in this product that can relieve eczema symptoms and it seems to have helped my son to the point that we haven't needed those nasty steroid creams since!

Improved Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2006 | Verified Purchase

When trying to find a product that improved my constant fight with blemishes and systic acne at age 30 from what I suspect is caused by leaky gut -- this is the ONLY suppliment that made a difference.

First Rate Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I first discovered this product 2 yrs ago when I experienced a "toxic colin" from a strong antibiotic I had been taking for an infected tooth - My medical doctor quickly decided to take me off the medication and told me to take 6 of the Primal Defense a day for a week, and I worked my way down to only 2 a day, and never felt better! I always seem to have bouts of irregularity whenever I'm not taking them, so I should just resign myself to the fact that these need to be a part of my daily supplements from now on! Your prices at iHerb are far better than I can get at my doctor's office or at the natural food store...My thanks!

Excellent product at the best price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best thing ever for candida and for my digestion, giving me super healthy eliminations.

VERY good probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first tried Primal Defense several years ago after learning about it through Dr Mercola and with a history of IBS and food allergies, had very good luck with it maintaining my digestive health. I recently had persistent digestive issues come back so decided to try it again, and within 2 days all symptoms were gone. Recommend highly!!

Regularity without the drawbacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have always tried to eat right but have suffered from constipation sometimes or problems running the other direction from too much fiber . Even on long trips in the car we have no problem staying regular since using this product . Friends whom we have recommended this to have had also great reports that this product isn't hype . It works !

It works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many probiotic products, but I decided to try this one after receiving a catalog with my order from iHerb. I'm glad I did because it works the best for me in controlling a female bacterial infection. It also keeps me regular without any uncomfortable gas and bloating.

Gets my digestion going

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the probiotics that I can see difference in my digestion. It really gets it going, and I love that you do not have to refrigerate it! Also, I give 1/2 caplet to my kids - they cannot swallow yet but they love to chew it, it actually tastes nice!

Super Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. It keeps my stomach calm when I don't always eat the right foods. Wouldn't be without it.