Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not vegan - I'm not even vegetarian - but I'm on a very limited diet at the moment for health reasons. I was pretty sure this was going to taste absolutely awful and I'd have to chug it while trying not to gag, but I was very pleasantly surprised! I mixed it in almond milk and added some pumpkin pie spice, just in case, but it didn't need it. Yum! Definitely ordering more. :) Update (2 weeks later): I've tried it with just water and it's MUCH less palatable. A flavored drink like almond milk is HIGHLY recommended. Also, I must be sensitive to one of the ingredients, because I've noticed that I feel a bit spacey for an hour or two after I drink it if I don't eat something with it.

Tastes amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love anything chai, so was really excited to try this and was not disappointed! I love the taste, much better than the vanilla or chocolate. It's great for when I'm in a rush and on the go. I mix it with half vanilla almond milk, half water, slightly more milk, and the taste is just spot on. I like a little extra liquid so the consistency is not as thick. As soon as I finish my chocolate and vanilla, I'm going to buy this kind again, and will probably stick with this kind!!

I liked it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got it within a week or so from when I ordered. Big container and it's almost completely full! I've gotten others that were smaller and we're only half full. So I was very pleased. My only concern is the texture. It's a little different. But once you get past that it actually tastes pretty good with almond milk. Overall, I'm very happy with this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is really good. Mixes well and has a nice subtle taste and smooth texture.

Garden of Life Raw Meal Replacement - Vanilla Chai

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a month now and still really like it. I have it for breakfast on the run and lunch if I don't have much time. From the reviews I read I thought this was going to taste really awful. I was pleasantly surprised, it was not nearly as bad as I envisioned. I drink it with rice milk and water and I find it is a bit gritty but i soon got used to it. One thing I learned which may be useful. Others have commented on how thick this becomes if left for very long. it is true it gets very gluggy and is more like eating a sludgy goo after a while. What I find that helps keep it liquid is cold, use cold rice milk and water, add ice when it is really warm and it stays thinner for much longer. I like the vanilla Flavor the best so far. Good luck, give it a try and I hope

not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I feel like I'm drinking a cup of sand. smell weird. it makes me full but I won't buy it again.

Very dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product from the UK site. I paid in pounds. On the online invoice it appeared I will have to pay a maximum of 2 pounds tax. I received an invoice for 15 pounds tax from customs. When I wanted to return the item they said they will deduct the taxes from the amount paid. This is outrageous! I tried to find the return policy anywhere on site but is very well hidden so you buy and lose money.

1 2 3