I Couldn't Drink This...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to mix with water and drink as a healthy breakfast shake or snack but I couldn't drink it. The texture was really gritty and the flavour was sickly. It honestly made me gag a little. I was worried that I'd completely wasted my money but I tried experimenting mixing it with other things and found I could drink it mixed with ice cold fresh milk. I still don't love it but it becomes bearable as a milkshake. Still, this then adds a lot of calories and isn't as convenient as I hoped it would be. Definitely won't buy again.

I wanted to love this but I cant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All of the reviews about the texture are correct! It turns into a sandy goo so quickly. I love how healthy it is but terrible texture!!! I didn't mind the flavour but I couldn't stomach the texture!!!

not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i was hoping this would be a tasty alternative for my breakfasts on the go. but after the first attempt i realized it has to be mixed with more than 8 oz. mixing as directed makes a sludge that is impossible to suck up ANY straw. i have milkshake straws too...no good. so i tried 12 oz and found that coconut milk makes it really thick too. the third attempt was with almond milk and that had better result with consistency but not with flavor. in fact, i found nothing could make it really palatable for me. in the end i took it like cough medicine: quick and holding my breath.

Not for me..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Slimy consistence and a really natural taste, with no hint of vanilla what so ever. Threw it away becouse of the slimy consistence.

Not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has an awful smell. It certainly tastes better than it smells but it still isn't very enjoyable. Very gritty and leaves an after taste. Definitely smells/tastes like an organic multi vitamin type product. I don't plan on continuing to use this flavour, might give another one a go.

Its ok...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a huge fan on Garden of Life but this flavour was not for me.. I much prefer the plain vanilla