Extremely High levels of Heavy metals found

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mike Adams of naturalnews . com conducted a series of lab tests and found that this product contains high levels of Tungsten and other heavy metals. You can find articles online if you google. I bought this product but it never just felt right to use it. I'm glad we didn't use it more than once, and I threw it in garbage after reading the lab results.

Tatses like ground chalk!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

GOL is an excellent line, but this Beyond Organic Protein Formula tastes like ground chalk with the grit to prove it. No question - this is horrible stuff! I do not care how "good" it says it is on the label.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

read on google metals are used in this product.so plz search well before buying any product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Is this complete?

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

Is this complete protein? Why doesn't it mention anything about being complete, and where is the amino acid profile? I only figured out this after using it. Not all protein powders are the same. I found the Sun Warrior Blend provided much better results.

Watch out if you're sensitive/allergic to soy

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to use this protein powder regularly to up my protein intake. That was also the time when I would get severe breakouts all over my face, particularly on my jaws. I did a lot of research and tried everything I could - keeping a diet journal recording everything that I ate, taking up elimination diets, stopping certain supplements, buying and switching all kinds of acne products, etc. - to no avail. All this time I was still using this protein powder almost on a daily basis because never did it once occur to me that this could be the culprit. It was through a painfully long and frustrating process that I finally got it figured out. As soon as I stopped using this protein powder, my breakouts also ebbed away. I was dumbfounded at first, then it all became clear when I found out that it actually contained fermented soy (natto). Just wanted to share my experience in case somebody out there is having similar issues!

Very healthy, but tastes terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great protein supplement, but it tastes terrible. It comes through no matter what you make it with. I've tried fruit, juice, rice milk - they all make it worse. I've been very disappointed in the taste of Garden of Life products and it's a shame - because I think they are excellent quality.

Taste horrible and causing me to get intolerence reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder taste like coarse brown rice powder and impossible for me to drink without sweetening it. Every time I drink this protein I will get sore throat, nausea, stomachache and bloatedness and there was once my intolerance reaction lasted about 3 days. I am not going to buy this protein anymore despite having organic and healthful ingredients and stick to whey protein.

The worst I've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

It smells bad and tastes awful. I tried mixing with with juices but nothing helps and I hate to say it but it tastes like the smell of wet dog. Had to throw it out ;(

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2011 | Verified Purchase