great product, terrible packaging!

Posted by thesavagesage on August 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the protein. It's not sweetened, so you have to expect that it won't be sweet on it's own. I appreciate being able to flavor it to my own specifications. But the labeling on the package - UGH! When you open the package, you have to cut the protective film. Well the protective film is the label itself. So, the first time I opened it, the WHOLE package label came off in one piece!! Now I have a plain, white, unmarked plastic canister. I have to look it up online whenever I need to know the nutrient breakdown, etc. GOL, I'm really disappointed in you.

can't deal with the taste...

Posted by Savannahsmama on August 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

sorry, I've tried this protein powder for the second time and there is something about the texture and taste that I just don't enjoy - even when I mix it with carob or other flavors. I prefer Life Basics with Greens! (this is my back up for when LB is out-of-stock) Content is good though.

Bland Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste is hard to mix with.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

love that it is natural, raw and organic! i like the vanilla and chocolate flavors better then this one because if I put this in to my smoothies it makes the smoothie nasty... so I have to put a sweetener (stevia etc.)

blend bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste almost nothing, but it does not blend so good with fluid, i must shake it and drink all of it directly or it´s lots of protein left in the bottle.

Difficult to mix...

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Difficult to mix...

Only for hardcore Raw eaters

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product no doubt but I just can't stomach it, the only thing worked for me was making protein pancakes from it, apart from that it pretty much tastes like chalk. I recommend it to people who are raw eaters who can stomach the taste and smell.

Vanilla flavour is much better

Posted by barbyh on March 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried all three flavours, and the vanilla is by far the best, then the chocolate. I found the original to be too chalky...not my fave. That being said, its probably the healthiest protein powder out there. Just get a different flavour. I cycle them with Genuine Health Vegan Proteins +. Delicious!

seems a good quality product

Posted by nzreviewer on January 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

but am not a fan - gives my smoothies a gritty consistency that I don't much care for.

Bad taste, gritty but you get used to it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

The texture is gritty and sometimed a bit hard to swallow if you don't add enough liquid. You get used to the nasty taste, and the protein profile is very good, keeps the hunger away.

1 2