Fixed My High Blood Pressure & Heart Palpitations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All I can say is that I'm 47 and eat well and am in good shape but noticed past couple of years during hotter months, I would have heart palpitations and have also been feeling really low energy past year or more. Not my usual self. I was taking a high grade liquid Magnesium for my heart which seemed to help the palpitations a year ago, but not so much this year. So I found 2 products and in using both have really given me my energy back and have turned my heart health all the way around. One is "Heart and Body Extract" and then this Garden of Life CO Q10. So much so that I'm recommending them both all over the place! Nice people working here at iHerb too!

Tried RAW CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have tried any CoQ10 and sure enough, as all the literature says, I do have ALOT more energy. I'm a prepper and ordered extra in case of earthquake etc. in addition to other superfoods and antioxidants.

Great natural product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helped to increase my energy levels!

For 10% off please CLICK BELOW

Posted by ClickHere on Feb 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love that it's organic and contains all the important Omegas as well. T S K 6 4 2

CoQ10 for your heart

Posted by jacquisplace on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these for heart health. I really like the Garden of Life products, a bit pricey but the ingredients are well sourced. These gave me more energy

Raw CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and vegan friendly

I think this is the one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Finally a CoQ10 supplement that does not seem to have side affects. Glad I got it. Now I need to see about a test to see my CoQ10 levels.

Great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very competitive price

Excellent quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is another esxvellent wuality item, produced by Garden of Life, in raw form, & offered at a competitive pricing by iHerb. I’ve beguntaking at the suggestion of my doctor. Thank you.

RAW Co-Q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was suggested by a friend to me for my Dad who is 94. It has helped him. I am grateful that she recommended it I would rate it a 5 because of its great benefits.

1 2