Now in Plastic?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this brand before and liked it. I ordered 3 bottles. When they arrived I was very sad to see Garden of Life is now using plastic instead of glass. Due to the horrendous planetary problem we have caused by using plastic, I try very hard to avoid it. We all should be. Certainly responsible manufacturers are moving away from plastic not toward it! I though Garden of Life was a conscientious company. Very disappointed.

Doesn't get cheaper than this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for the price, I use it as a hair mask since my ends are really dry after multiples perms. I leave it in for around 15-30 minutes and then when I wash it out my hair feels absolutely silky. LOVE. Some people also like to use it to remove makeup, moisturise, and COOK of course! So it's a multi-purpose product. Recommended.

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells like coconut not nothing. Delicious on the skin and the tongue.

I'm in love!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A hilarious product! Raw extra virgin, organic, certified, extremely economical oil. Incredible light coconut aroma. I used it right away - both as a hair mask and as a body lotion. My hair became soft and glamorous. And my skin - I have no words. Absorbs extremely fast, does not leave a greasy film, does not wear clothes. The skin is nourished, very soft and smells sweet. Definitely a favorite product! I will buy coconut oil often!

Coconut Oil

Posted by MacnAZ on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be good enough. It is organic and nongmoproject certified. It dows not get any better than that.

The smell is so fresh and so sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smell fresh,natural,no artificial fragrance,remind me the fresh coconut and coconut chips from Thailand! 闻味道是甜甜的很新鲜的椰肉的香,很天然的香味,像泰国椰子片的味道,这款是这么多款椰子油中几乎最便宜的,这个价有这个品质吼吼超开心!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works like other products but at a great price

好香椰子味

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

這油質量好,而且有濃濃椰子香。較同類型產品便宜所以選擇它。不過令人失望的是它新推出不夠兩星期就加價了,加了12.5%。

Excellent

Posted by Katy on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and price. Great coconut aroma. Coconut oil is so versatile and healthy. It's definitely good to keep a jar on hand.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one, the shipment was in time and i tried the products many times and really i like it. i recommend this one for all تم شراء المنتج وبصراحه الشحن كان بموعده والمنتج بصراحه رائع وأنصح الجميع به

1 2 3 4