WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Immediate energy...if you need a pick me up and immediate energy for the active or otherwise...this would be ideal supplement..

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is the best green food that I have tried - very easy to drink and I notice the difference from taking it - so double bonus - effective and nice to take :-)

Try it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Try it if you want added energy quickly. I have taken Garden of Life Perfect Food for years, this version gives me a pretty good bump up in energy over the original.

Packed with goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this range and this brand. Tastes good considering and its filled with great ingredients. Easy to take but I would build up to the recommended amount, its very intense.

Love this Energizer - However

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I discovered this product in a local health food store and decided to give it a try. I was incredibly impressed at the increase in energy levels and came to depend on it for not only to help me through my rigorous exercise program but for my day-to-day functioning as well. I give the product 5 Stars hands-down. However, I recently ordered it again from iHerbs and got the standard email saying the product had been shipped. Then, quite suddenly, I get a brisk and what I consider rude email that said my order had been cancelled. No explanation, nothing! I am so disappointed in this company's impersonal treatment. Won't be ordering from them again.