WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Immediate energy...if you need a pick me up and immediate energy for the active or otherwise...this would be ideal supplement..

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is the best green food that I have tried - very easy to drink and I notice the difference from taking it - so double bonus - effective and nice to take :-)

Try it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Try it if you want added energy quickly. I have taken Garden of Life Perfect Food for years, this version gives me a pretty good bump up in energy over the original.

Packed with goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this range and this brand. Tastes good considering and its filled with great ingredients. Easy to take but I would build up to the recommended amount, its very intense.

👍👍👍

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This will never dissolve even with blender. I use 1 serving of banana/papaya blend it together to mask the gritty texture and drink it down like medicine becoz this is really good for my body. Blended with unsweetened oat milk, vega one shake. I feel energized! No spike up in energy and doesnt give me the post workout crash either. Day after day i feel more energy. use msg 9 2 2

Love this Energizer - However

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I discovered this product in a local health food store and decided to give it a try. I was incredibly impressed at the increase in energy levels and came to depend on it for not only to help me through my rigorous exercise program but for my day-to-day functioning as well. I give the product 5 Stars hands-down. However, I recently ordered it again from iHerbs and got the standard email saying the product had been shipped. Then, quite suddenly, I get a brisk and what I consider rude email that said my order had been cancelled. No explanation, nothing! I am so disappointed in this company's impersonal treatment. Won't be ordering from them again.