"Food-Based" Nutrition

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. This is "food-based" nutrition, and it means that all the vitamins and minerals in the supplement come from genuine food-based sources. Nutrients are supposed to come from living things. There is a solution to this. It's called "Garden of Life." Garden of Life is a brand of nutritional supplements that are made almost entirely from actual food.

The Only One!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking supplements for several years and I've spent a lot of money but I was always looking for a better multi for less money. These are natural, raw nutrients that my body absorbs. I have noticed a marked improvement in my skin, energy level and even my hair is shinier and growing faster; all of this tells me that this is the only multi I will ever need. Please Please Please, Garden of Life, keep improving on this multi as research dictates and you will have a customer for life.

Best vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best woman's vitamins I have ever taken. Do not upset my stomach and have given me more energy. Haven't had a cold all winter!

best multi-vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best multi-vitamin I've tried! It includes natural whole foods for women like me who are over 50!

50 & Wiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is outstanding! At 67 years old, I didn't think a multi could do as much as this one. I feel like my body is now getting some balanced nutrition. Big factor: more energy. I'm not a junk food eater ... and I'm not a "health nut" ... this has made a BIG difference in how I will choose my vitamins. I'm interested in your fiber for my next purchase. THANK YOU!!! Learned about this from the catalog you sent.

good vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Many multi-vitamins upset my stomach, but not these. So I don't skip days, ever.

highly recommend this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You can tell the difference from the moment you take the cover off the jar of these vitamins. They smell potent and fresh. Previously, I took 12 multivitamin capsules a day and spent 4 times more money. Very Pleased!

Garden of Life Vitamins are a great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with my purchase. I have been using these vitamins for more than 2 years.

The best Multi vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these vitamins for a couple of years. I like that you can take them with or without food, there is no after taste & they give me energy.

Carol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken vitamins for years. I believe I am feeling a little better with these vitamins - although I have taken some other supplements that may be helping my medical condition as well. The price of these vitamins with what is in them is very economical.