Works in just a few days ! It's awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from various health issues , my immune system is not the best also Im vegan so this was fantastic along with other vitamins with this brand only .You must take it daily not once and a while AND it's not at all harsh on the stomach. I took all my vitamins along with this one on an empty stomach , not once ever did I get sick or discomfort .

Perfect for blood supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought these after a heavy bleed that left me with basically no iron - 3 where 2 is considered totaly iron-deprived. Worked wonders in just 2 weeks.

Has everything that I needed, except one thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was quite happy to find this supplement because I'm vegan and deficient in iron and borderline deficient in B12. When I looked at the product information it doesn't say that B12 is in the form of methylcobalamin. Most quack science websites push for methylcobalamin as the superior form of B12 but the current research literature doesn't support that and I was hoping that the B12 form in this supplement was cyanocobalamin given that it is better absorbed. I am honestly disappointed that they did not make it clear that it was methylcobalamin so I just want everyone to be informed about that.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This really helped me get my iron levels up when I was pregnant and nursing. I would highly recommend it.

WORKS!!!i highly recommend to put the C0'DE: "TA L65 41" for 5 % Any Order!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This works just perfect for me! I feel much better with it! I highly recommend putting the c~0 '~d~e "TA L65 41" for 5% AnyOrder!* ( no spa ces)*

Simply the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After being anemic for years and trying to maximise my nutrient intake and that didn't work - Garden of Life has been a lifesaver! I don't know what I would do without these. After I few days of intake I noticed an increase in energy levels, I felt happier, stronger, more focused and not so "frazzled". This is an amazing brand with very high-quality products! Thank you so much Garden of Life, please never stop doing what you are doing! Your products honestly gave me my life back and fits perfectly with my high standards of being raw and vegan!

Why so much B12?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as an iron supplement but when I looked at the label, it has 45mcg of B12 in it. This is 750% of what the normal daily allowance is supposed to be. A little internet research showed that 4.5mcg is the normal dose, and the site I went on said 6mcg would probably be ok. It's a water soluable vitamin, but I'm tossing them anyway.

Great Iron Supplement

Posted by Katy on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is easy on stomach. Love that I could take 1 or 2 capsules per day depending on my need. The information on iHerb is slightly different from the real bottle: the other ingredients should be vegetable cellulose (capsule) and organic rice (hull) instead of vegetable cellulose and brewer's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae) lactobacillus bulgaricus. Trace Mineral Blend 175mg, Raw Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend 170mg, Raw Probiotic & Enzyme Blend 60mg instead of 200mg & 75mg. Just a tiny variance, not a big deal, still a great product. Please click "yes" if you find this review helpful and feel free to visit my page :)

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Vitamins and minerals are from natural sources.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this one for a while now! its perfect for vegans and raw vegan eaters.

1 2