GOL bottles are impossible to open

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far as reviewing the vitamin, it's a B complex and I take this for health maintenance but do not expect to see any results. I will now explain why sadly my review gives this 1 star: ALL of GOL bottles are virtually impossible to open! I had to ask 3 neighbors for help (even the big tall guy could not get it open!) since I have severe palm inflammation pain and every time I attempt to open a GOL bottle I get the flare up when it was dormant and will last several hours or days. For this reason I phoned GOL and regretfully let them know I will go back to buying Megafood and New Chapter brands (the only 2 I know to be comparable food based). And GOL uses soy which it cannot guarantee is non-GMO! (The label does not say non GMO). Also I was informed that other customers have brought this to their attention and yet they continue to use these impossible to open childproof caps. One has to wonder why they do not listen to customers. Sadly, all of the above didn't make me feel that GOL is a company I can trust anymore.

B complex vitamin - raw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not used yet, will provide feedback at later date.

Bottle incredibly difficult to open

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product may be good but it comes in a bottle with one of those ridiculous screw-on "safety caps" that are made almost impossibly difficult to open so that stupid kids won't poison themselves (as if stupid kids won't find some other way of killing themselves). My hand is still hurting from trying to open the bottle. Will not buy again.