Probugs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a clean product, there are no nano contaminants!

easy to digest

Posted by CIPRIAN on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i did not see any obvious changes, but i believe it contributes to my immune system. also, easy to digest, no upset stomach.

A staple supplement in my daily life

Posted by monwatt on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this brand as it is natural. I take zinc everyday along with saw palmetto & nettle leaf to control my acne. It is also improve my overall immune system. I rarely get sick. Will repurchase!!

Raw Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great form of Zinc which doesn't seem to upset the stomach anywhere near as much as other forms can do. Great for combatting high Free-Copper in the body. This Zinc is from whole food sources so seems to be very readily absorbed.

Great quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel this product works better than any other zinc supplement.

food form zinc

Posted by freeradicle on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this to chemically synthesised forms of zinc as it is much more bioavailable and comes with synergistic cofactors. The base of organic fruit & veg, trace mineral and probiotic & enzyme blend gives added nutritional and digestive support. Zinc is essential in many metabolic processes and particularly helps immunity.

Great for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use several Garden of Life products, and they all perform so well, I can always tell the difference, and this product is no different! Zinc is great for the skin, and I really feel this product helps.

Awesome zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this zinc! I haven't gotten sick at all this year in big part because of this supplement. I really recommend it!

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this after reading an article that people who have bad allergies and do not sleep well may be lacking in zinc. I tried many things, but after taking this, I am finally sleeping and I stopped sneezing! The ingredients are superb!