Really Helps to Boost Immunity!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This year, I started taking this, along with extra Vit. C and probiotic/fermented foods, when family & friends started getting sick. I caught it too, but did not need a trip to the Urgent Care or the hospital. This is a big plus for me. I am asthmatic, so catching a cold usually ends up with bronchitis and/or pneumonia. I will continue taking 2 caps/day until this winter cold/flu season is over, and then may cut back to 1/day. I read somewhere that a deficiency in zinc can really affect your immunity. I was determined to rebuild my immune system after I believe it was destroyed/weakened by multiple rounds of prednisone & antibiotics over the last several years.

Been working great so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nothing bad to say about these, I like that they contain vitamin C as well as Zinc and my nails have been growing faster and stronger already :)

Probugs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a clean product, there are no nano contaminants!

easy to digest

Posted by CIPRIAN on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i did not see any obvious changes, but i believe it contributes to my immune system. also, easy to digest, no upset stomach.

A staple supplement in my daily life

Posted by BeautyAgingTips on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this brand as it is natural. I take zinc everyday along with saw palmetto & nettle leaf to control my acne. It is also improve my overall immune system. I rarely get sick. Will repurchase!!

Raw Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great form of Zinc which doesn't seem to upset the stomach anywhere near as much as other forms can do. Great for combatting high Free-Copper in the body. This Zinc is from whole food sources so seems to be very readily absorbed.

For 10% off please CLICK BELOW

Posted by ClickHere on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Seems that they are getting the work done. Have to test my zinc levels yet. T S K 6 4 2

Great quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel this product works better than any other zinc supplement.

Natural vitamins from a reputable distributor!

Posted by Amber on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The human body was designed to absorb nutrients from food, not synthetic chemicals. Man has never, and will never, replace or improve upon nutrition provided by nature. This is why nutritional supplements should be made from fruits, vegetables, animals, and herbs. I am so sad to hear notorious Nestle has bought the company. Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw Zinc - excellent antioxidant and immune-boosting supplement!