Good Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good Tasting. The Only Problem is that the can is mostly half-filled and contains a small sponge which I can not quite understand.

Tastes bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has pea protein in it, which I have now learned pretty much makes a nice taste impossible. This is a bit better in that regard than Phood, but not much. Raw Meal tastes much better as it doesn't have pea protein. Manufacturers should just give up on pea protein and realize that it will always mess up the taste.

What an Amazing Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product it has helped me lose 15lbs.. Love Love Love It!!!!

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If this product genuinely has the ingredients that it says it has then it's one of the best you can get. Not the best tasting, but, if you're buying meal replacement for its taste then you're doing it wrong.

GlamGirl25

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my breakfast adding 3 fresh fruits and mix with juice ( low sugar) and crushed ice... I love it

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, no chalky aftertaste and it's reasonably priced! What else do you need?

Very Tasty Real Meal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Being Gluten, Dairy and Soy intolerant, it can be hard to find a nice meal replacement shake or simple protein mix. With a great, complex mix of proteins and other greens, this is the best tasting meal replacer I've tried! It blends smoothly, even in a basic plastic shaker with filtered water.

So Good! Goes Well With My Digestive System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a Vegan clean meal replacement since I have been trying to put on weight and I finally found it!

was pleasant and acceptable in taste and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Well priced and did the job without any shortfalls. Would buy again.