Label fake - there is magnesium stearate in it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I cannot tollerate products with magnesium stearate in any kind of form (even vegetable one like this product) and I always check the manufacturer's site besides description on Iherb and there was not listed magnesium stearate anywhere but it was on my product! I told that to Iherb and they were shocked too cause they was not informed about the change of the label but I felt so sick that I almost ended in hospital! Never again! Beware!!!

Neurologist octor recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended 600 mg of this product per day for peripheral neuropathy and it really has reduced my stabbing toe pains a lot, along with Resveratrol. It is terribly expensive but came recommended as the best in a crowded field of providers. I only wish the pill was a bit smaller!!

Très bon produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cette forme(sel de sodium d'acide alpha lipo)est de loin la meilleure. Je l'utilise pour soulager les douleurs d'une neuropathie et cela fonctionne très bien.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i am realy love it, it is a great source of R-ALA high potency and you can feel the difference when you are taking it

i think it makes me better than before : )

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i think it makes me better condition when i ate this. maybe i one more buy again.. do not hesitate buy it.