Warning!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There is a line in the very end of the description "This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer"! I haven't noticed this warning until I received the product. As a consumer, I would prefer to see such warnings in big letters and in the beginning.

Taken for inflamation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Both my wife and I took this product for arthritis and got differing results . I got lower back pains within 2 days of taking it and felt my kidneys might be affected . The pain went away in a day after not taking it . My wife has seen a dramatic reduction in the swelling of the joints in her fingers and is almost pain free . She has had no problems assosiated with taking it .

best noni at iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a little more pricey, but worth it. definitely is a thicker juice than tahitian organics. i've tried almost all noni juices available at iherb and this one is the best.

taste.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

taste is not good.. but effect is good.. my blood pressure is decreased

very clean...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I guess it is best noni product from I herb...but little bit expensive thought 조금 비싸지만 깔끔한 맛은 최고.

The real deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It's not watered down, no sugar added, no grape juice added. Real quality.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my third bottle of Noni 100%. I combine this with Acai 100% from the same company. I take this in the morning on an empty stomach. These products have helped me with my immune system. I'm very happy as to the results.

It helps in my body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste is bitter but continue to drinking it is change. Feels good

noni 100

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best stuff on earth.

So good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product ~ gives me all the energy and nutrients as well as antioxident power that I could possibly need! If you order this product and the lid isn't broken, keep it so you can transfer it to a bottle if it comes in with a broken lid!!! After odrering well over dozen bottles I've received at least 1/2 with crushed lids. I was compensated once for the damaged product packaging, the call was made to report the damage and inform iherb so packages could be properly wrapped when sent out, not to recieve a credit, but I'm greatful that the staff at iherb are so wonderful! Obviously a great product if I continue to order it, knowing I have a 50% chance of not being able to close it properly! lol

1 2