great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband drinks this to help restore and rebuild damage done from heartburn. Aloe is fantastic, it will go and heal any part of the body that needs it.

Great tasting! Helps with digestive problems.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recommend George's to all my family/friends! It has a great taste! I use 1 oz 10 minutes before each meal. It has really helped with my digestive problems. Great product at a great price!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful to me. I have had a problem with irritable bowel diarrhea and left lower quadrant discomfort. I have very little discomfort now! Amazing. Before I tried this I was afraid I would not like the taste but was truly surprised. I keep it in the fridge and it tastes like the best cool refreshing water one could possiby ever taste. Also I am very happy with the speed of delivery.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great going George - you and your roadrunners - excellent stuff - best aloe vera I have ever used.

Love this aloe vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This definitely helps with irritation in my stomach lining and intestines, for which i have problems with. It took about a week of daily use (at least two cups per day), but it works. Also no added ingredients which i was looking for.

George's Alow Vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have tried another aloe... This one is the best as far as taste and aftertaste.... There is none! My daughter prefers this one!

Mrs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Of all the Aloe Vera products out there, this one taste the best. Can't imagine switching to another brand at this time. Although I've been on it for a couple of weeks, I still do not know its effect but I'm sure it will have a postive one. Thanks.

George's Aloe Vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff, more importantly the product is just as advertised by the manufacturer.

tastes like water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

really, this requires no refridgeration and tastes like water, unlike every other brand of aloe i've tried.

herbalist, researcher

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is excellant. I use it even for an eyewash for dry eyes or irritated eyes for any reason. You can also mix it with another 'full leaf' aloe to preven the "sting" that occurs because this Aloe juice does not sting the eye and can work well with the 'stronger' aloe juice (whole leaf). also add into juice or even your pets water so they can also get the benefit, has no detectable taste..