OUTSTANDING FOR ACID REFLUX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had a problem with acid reflux a heavy burning no matter what I ate it hurt.I went and got some of the modern witchcraft ( pharmaceuticals) and they helped a little but I don't like to put poisons into my body. I tried what I could find antacids and different types of supplements. I tried different types of aloes and they all tasted horrible. This geoges aloe was shocking I wasn't prepared for an aloe that didn't taste like aloe it tasted like water but it WORKED. This is the most outstanding cure to acid stomach and acid reflux I have ever found. Give it a try you wont regret it.

Best Aloe

Posted by gabemom on Oct 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband suffers from ulcerative colitis. 10 years ago, it flared up really bad and he took AMP floracell for 1 year and the UC went on remission. Later on, most of his colonoscopy result shows no flare up and seems to be healed. Recently, due to some stress from work and a frequent occasion of red meat overindulgent, the UC flares up again. Blood and mucous in stool, gas and bloating. The steroid foam and the medication for UC are giving him side effect, especially to the liver. The AMP floracell is very expensive. So we opted for this aloe water instead and a few more things. He took DHA, Super Bromelain, and Vit. E plus aloe enema. So far, it seems to help stop the flare up. We'll continue with the vit. E and aloe vera water enema.

Excellent for homemade cosmetics

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this for all my homemade creams and lotions- LOVE It!

Same product as in stores and 30% cheaper!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Same product as in stores and 50% cheaper! My family has been drinking George's Aloe water for years, purchasing it from a local GNC store at about $25 a bottle. Same good product and much cheaper!

Georges aloe Vera liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

taste is not bad at all , just started using it for colitis.

George's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for years. It is very good and worth the price.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Best ALOE WATER out there.!.!.!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's totally offordable and perfect for my DIY FACE MIST which I create to soothe and heal the skin. Take an empty spray bottle. Add 80 %aloe water, 10 % glycerine, 5% vit e and 5% jojoba/argan/rosehip oil. Shake well. Best formulation to reduce the bumps on the skin and it makes a very good primer spray and once u r done with ur make up, use it as a setting spray.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps my grandson breath better at night.

Balances the body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very stable - does not need to be refrigerated - works naturally with the body - usually only use couple of days. It is said if you use for 30 days or so you feel like a new person - have not found the need yet to try that. Supports the immune system. Be sure to follow the directions and do not take more than recommended!

1 2 3