Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use spray week! During use I really liked it! use spray directly onto wet hair and proceed to drying! hair shiny and soft!

An excellent product for dry, damaged fine hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product does exactly as it says for my extremely dry and damaged fine hair caused by a new steam treatment to hasten the colour processing. I followed the instructions on the bottle and did not overuse it. I find that using a small amount of Giovanni Natural Mousse Air Turbo-Charged Hair Styling Foam with it gives my hair the extra lift it needs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My wife likes it)

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My hair dry..uneasy to manage..hair fall..frizzy..i try several time..the result still the same..not going to buy again

Love This product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I spritz this product on my hair every time I shampoo. I have also used it to fluff my hair where it When it has bedhead.

Improves look of hair when blow dried

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love spraying this on my wet hair whether I plan to blow dry of air dry. It prevents fly aways and frizziness and smells great. Do not wear it to the hair dressers as it makes colour develop wickedly quick! I almost had a disaster with getting my hair lightened if it wasn't for my hair dresser who checked the foils early in the piece.

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Produto excelente! Gostei desde a primeira vez que usei.

사용한날은 꼭 샵에서 트리트먼트받은거처럼 느껴지는 세럼용도의 미스트

Posted by goodfarmer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

느무느무 좋어요... 요것은 ㅎ ^^ 드라이로 말릴때 머리상하지말라고 세럼 바르는대신 뿌리는데 진심 좋네요. 강추~!!

soft, touchable hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

having tried most of the Giovanni 2chic hair care products, this one is also a winner. Fine spray mist with a subtle tropical scent. It is not sticky or heavy and does not weigh the hair down. This great product line leaves hair soft, manageable and touchable, even if your hair is fried.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When you use it you feel your hair softer, but not extremyly shoft like some other oils I have used. The texture is very light, it doesn't leave your hair oily. In terms of shine, no real difference. It smells very nice.