Not as good as the shampoo..

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo of the same line is amazing, but the conditioner is not very hydrating, which is a shame. The Smooth as silk conditioner by Giovanni is so much better. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

WOW effect!

Posted by LoveLife on April 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product, especially when used with the same shampoo. I have very dry ends of my hair. Using Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Shampoo, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner solved this problem quickly and nicely. All my friends notice that the quality of my hair has changed, it has become softer, shiner and much more manageable. I am going to switch to this brand products permanently.

Very nice

Posted by natyboo on February 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like using this conditioner with the shampoo, they really get my hair moisturized, soft and shiny. I have 3c curly hair and i can say this product is very nice, but not precisely perfect for this hair type. Overall it's not a bad product, this is definitely great for people with straight color treated hair in my opinion. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button. :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Giovanni Smooth and Silk, but decided to try this one. I have only conditioner yet but I will order a shampoo as well. This one is also very good for my long, blond and dry hair, which is difficult to brush. After applying it it seems that hair are softer, straighter, less electrified.

Love it!

Posted by idnarleo on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Been amazed by Giovanni product before, and I was not disappointed when I tried this conditioner. I just love it! Makes my hair silky soft and shiny, and I will definitely buy it again!

Love this conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have dry, frizzy, wavy hair. This conditioner is wonderful. Keeps my hair conditioned but not greasy. I've used several tubes of this product. This is my go-to conditioner.

The best!

Posted by NinaNystuen on September 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Looks good - smells good, is easy to apply and really works. It leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and rich - plus easy to comb through. I have very thick and curly hair, and this really does the job for me.It is also very affordable! Love it - recommend it to everyone who needs that extra moisture!

This product did nothing for my long thick hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair has never been so dry and frizzy. I have used it four times and will never use again. Feels like it has detergent in it.The shampoo is also useless. Waste of my money. I'm going back to Natures Gate-better product, better price and lives up to it's promises.

Banish the frizzies

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Start with the 2chic ultra-sleek shampoo and finish with this ultra-sleek conditioner to banish dull, dry, brittle, over-processed, frizzy hair. This is a big tube of creamy deep conditioning luxury for the hair with a very subtle, very soft tropical scent. For the first time in years, my hair is soft, sleek, smooth and shiny. No tangles and no frizz! As good, or better, than the over-priced, chemically laden designer products at a fraction of the price. There are NO parabens, dyes, PEGS, phthalates, sulfates or artificial fragrances in this amazing conditioner! Don't forget to buy the shampoo, and/or styling products to maximize results for manageable, touchable hair!

Very nice

Posted by zzzzzzzzzzzzz on October 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I already have a very strong and healthy hair. Usually products don't make any big difference but after using this conditioner for a couple of times got to say my hair are softer, shiny so I think it is good and I like it's quite natural. Hope this isn't just a beginners luck.