Good

Posted by Rusalka on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good shampoo, makes hair softer but not as soft as the Smooth as Silk by Giovanni. Works well especially when my hair needs some extra protein. Lathers quite well for a sulfate free shampoo.

good

Posted by bugajuk on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't see nothing special about this shampoo, cleans hair good (i have greasy hair ), but that doesn't last long. Won't buy again.

Giovanni Shamppo & Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells delicious, but leaves the hair really dry and fragile. Also the conditioner didn’t make my hair any softer. Will not buy again.

Ultra-Sleek Indeed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure about this one - it makes my hear really sleek and gives it nice glow..but I think it gave me dandruff :/ My hair is wavy and thick. Using this shampoo makes it easier to handle, so I am satisfied. I would recommend buying this product in case it's not guilty for a problem mentioned above :)

Decent shampoo but not stellar

Posted by youyesyou on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo was fine- it didn’t make my hair ultra sleek as per the name, but I don’t generally think shampoos can moisturise very much anyway as they are only on your hair for a short while before they are washed off. I would however recommend the Giovanni conditioners. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

čakala som viac

Posted by liota on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

čakala som od tohto samponu viac, dost vysušuje vlasy.

Regular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No me deja el pelo todo lo limpio q esperaba,prefiero el champú de desert.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bon produit mais ne fait pas des miracles non plus

NOT BAD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

感覺很一般,大量泡,有很香棷子味,很潤,但過水後還有少少不乾淨的感覺,但感覺頭皮有一點太"立",應該不會再回購了

Not suit my hair

Posted by ninglit on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It made my hair feel sticky after using this. I reduced the amount next time and it felt the same. Maybe it just doesn't suit my hair.

1 2