Very nice

Posted by natyboo on February 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like using this shampoo with the conditioner, they really get my hair moisturized, soft and shiny. I have 3c curly hair and i can say this product is very nice, but not precisely perfect for this hair type. Overall it's not a bad product, this is definitely great for people with straight color treated hair in my opinion. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button. :)

Lovely smell, not sure about the effect though

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells really stong, but most of it goes away. I'll have to try it a few more times before I make my mind up.

Love this shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about a month now and I love it. It cleans well and is not harsh on your hair. I use it with the Ultra sleek conditioner and the conbination works well to decrease frizzy hair. Leaves my hair much smoother and soft and silky feeling. I would have given this product a 5 star rating but I find there is not much of a scent left on your hair and I like my shampoo to make my hair smell nice too...it does smell nice but it's not as pungent as it could be, it's more subtle.

Great

Posted by Thatgirl on April 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well, doesn't strip the hair and it lasts for a long time..a little goes a long way!

another good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cannot really say that I am somehow impressed or, otherwise, disappointed. The shampoo does its job well, my hair feels ok afterwards, but nothing sensational.

good one

Posted by popopo on December 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good one, I give 4 stars in compare wiith other brand shampoo - accure organics shampoo with argan oil is 5 star compared to this. Overall, not bad shampoo, but more synthetic

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very effective but alternate With an other because it tends to oily hair after several applications

Shampoo with argan oil

Posted by Hanne67 on May 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this shampoo! It really moisturizes my hair and it gets soft and nice, but it contains phenoxyethanol. Rich lather.

Nice Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Lather well. Nice smell.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product it is really good. The only thing I don’t like is the smell. It isn’t strong or horrible but I just don’t like it. Also the smell doesn’t last in my hair which is good thing . It make my hair clean and soft .

1 2 3 4