Very nice

Posted by natyboo on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like using this shampoo with the conditioner, they really get my hair moisturized, soft and shiny. I have 3c curly hair and i can say this product is very nice, but not precisely perfect for this hair type. Overall it's not a bad product, this is definitely great for people with straight color treated hair in my opinion. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button. :)

Lovely smell, not sure about the effect though

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells really stong, but most of it goes away. I'll have to try it a few more times before I make my mind up.

Love this shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about a month now and I love it. It cleans well and is not harsh on your hair. I use it with the Ultra sleek conditioner and the conbination works well to decrease frizzy hair. Leaves my hair much smoother and soft and silky feeling. I would have given this product a 5 star rating but I find there is not much of a scent left on your hair and I like my shampoo to make my hair smell nice too...it does smell nice but it's not as pungent as it could be, it's more subtle.

Great

Posted by Thatgirl on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well, doesn't strip the hair and it lasts for a long time..a little goes a long way!

another good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cannot really say that I am somehow impressed or, otherwise, disappointed. The shampoo does its job well, my hair feels ok afterwards, but nothing sensational.

good one

Posted by popopo on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good one, I give 4 stars in compare wiith other brand shampoo - accure organics shampoo with argan oil is 5 star compared to this. Overall, not bad shampoo, but more synthetic

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very effective but alternate With an other because it tends to oily hair after several applications

Shampoo with argan oil

Posted by Hanne67 on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this shampoo! It really moisturizes my hair and it gets soft and nice, but it contains phenoxyethanol. Rich lather.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has strong vanilla smell. Apparently my hairs look more shine and easily comb after applying without any conditioner. Good choice in winter

Good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not know the product and I was pleasanty surprise. I am quite satisfaied with it.

1 2 3 4