good shampoo!

Posted by JuliaP on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Shampoo smells good, slightly foaming and I have enough of just 1 time to wash my long curly hair. I think that this shampoo may like everyone who would like to straight hair a bit. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.

Lovely smell, not sure about the effect though

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells really stong, but most of it goes away. I'll have to try it a few more times before I make my mind up.

This product did nothing for my long thick hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair has never been so dry and frizzy. I have used it four times and will never use again. Feels like it has detergent in it.The conditioner is also useless. Waste of my money. I'm going back to Natures Gate-better product, better price and lives up to it's promises.

Muy cremoso

Posted by DelikatEssences on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Otro champú cremoso que incluyo en mi lista de champús preferidos libres de siliconas y sulfatos. No tiene un aroma tan intenso a argán, tan similar a la almendra amarga, como el de Acure que también he usado, pero es muy cremoso y nutritivo, que es lo que yo necesito para lavar mi pelo a diario sin agredirlo y que siga manteniéndose saludable Me ha gustado mucho.

ALISADO CASI SIN PLANCHA

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me ha encantado este champú, el olor, la textura...los resultados. Lo he usado junto a su acondicionador y los resultados no podían ser más increíbles, me dejaba el pelo muy liso, claro que si lo quieres tener liso del todo necesitas usar la plancha pero el champú ayuda bastante a que el tiempo de plancha se vea mucho más reducido. Volveré a repetir, tanto con el champú como con el acondicionador. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have long and permed hair. This shampoo makes my hair looks shiny and healthy. I would usually have dry ends after perming but seems I have not had the problem since I used this shampoo. I used it together with the conditioner and the leave-in styling conditioner and hair looks natural, shiny and smooth. Great product!

Love this shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about a month now and I love it. It cleans well and is not harsh on your hair. I use it with the Ultra sleek conditioner and the conbination works well to decrease frizzy hair. Leaves my hair much smoother and soft and silky feeling. I would have given this product a 5 star rating but I find there is not much of a scent left on your hair and I like my shampoo to make my hair smell nice too...it does smell nice but it's not as pungent as it could be, it's more subtle.

horrible shampoo - do not buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair heavy and no feeling of cleanliness. The conditioner is even worse. Отвратительный шампунь: утяжеляет волосы. Никакого ощущения вымытой головы. Кондиционер еще хуже. Не покупайте!

Not as good as what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo lathers WAY too much to believe it has no undesirable ingredients, but I can also sense after rinsing my hair-that it does not feel 'stripped.' I will NOT buy this product again, but rather a shampoo with more keratin.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The main thing is that it is sulfate free. That is SO much better for fragile or color treated hair. And it is leaves hair really moisturized due to oils and the like. As far as I can see, no silicones. The ingredients are not 100% toxin free, but better than most commercial products. More to the point though, for me with my really blasted, dry, frizzy hair, this is a very nice gentle shampoo that works much better than most.