Posted by ling76 on June 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not for my hair, made it dry and frizzy.. Went from maroccan oil to this, cant compare....

Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a great shampoo. It’s hard to find a shampoo to moisture my dry color treated hair but this one is fabulous. It also does not irritate my scalp psoriasis which is a big plus. Nice mild fragrance

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

The main thing is that it is sulfate free. That is SO much better for fragile or color treated hair. And it is leaves hair really moisturized due to oils and the like. As far as I can see, no silicones. The ingredients are not 100% toxin free, but better than most commercial products. More to the point though, for me with my really blasted, dry, frizzy hair, this is a very nice gentle shampoo that works much better than most.

Tried it once and Im sold!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great for my thick hair! Smoothes and leave it clean and fresh! Make sure to use the conditioner also...<3

Great thing

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on February 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for really cold wintertime, makes my hair manageable. Using it once a week, because I've heard you can't use keratin everyday. Smell is like chocolate vanilla, so pleasant.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo feels great, lathers great, smells great and makes my hair feel good and clean! I love it and the conditioner too.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have ordered this before. Smells nice, is gentle & washes well. Since trying it a few friends have also bought it.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

J'adore sa texture crémeuse, moi qui ait les cheveux secs quand je l'utilise je n'ai pas besoin d’après shampoing.

Love

Posted by happydays on September 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love these products...currently using the whole line. Giovanni is always making me happy:)

probably the best

Posted by smalldosesofvain on December 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

this shampoo is really creamy and a pleasure to use. it doesn't dry my hair and or makes my scalp itchy. it works well with the conditioner. love it. definitely a HG for the time being.