Tried it once and Im sold!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great for my thick hair! Smoothes and leave it clean and fresh! Make sure to use the conditioner also...<3

Great thing

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for really cold wintertime, makes my hair manageable. Using it once a week, because I've heard you can't use keratin everyday. Smell is like chocolate vanilla, so pleasant.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo feels great, lathers great, smells great and makes my hair feel good and clean! I love it and the conditioner too.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have ordered this before. Smells nice, is gentle & washes well. Since trying it a few friends have also bought it.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

J'adore sa texture crémeuse, moi qui ait les cheveux secs quand je l'utilise je n'ai pas besoin d’après shampoing.

Love

Posted by happydays on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love these products...currently using the whole line. Giovanni is always making me happy:)

probably the best

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this shampoo is really creamy and a pleasure to use. it doesn't dry my hair and or makes my scalp itchy. it works well with the conditioner. love it. definitely a HG for the time being.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is wonderful for my thick but fine wavy hair. Leaves it super soft and healthy.

wonderful for curly hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very curly hair and this product helps so much. It has a nice light scent, like a shae butter smell. I am so impressed with it-

Great

Posted by Thatgirl on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well, doesn't strip the hair and it lasts for a long time..a little goes a long way!