wonderful for curly hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very curly hair and this product helps so much. It has a nice light scent, like a shae butter smell. I am so impressed with it-

Great

Posted by Thatgirl on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well, doesn't strip the hair and it lasts for a long time..a little goes a long way!

Good

Posted by Rusalka on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good shampoo, makes hair softer but not as soft as the Smooth as Silk by Giovanni. Works well especially when my hair needs some extra protein. Lathers quite well for a sulfate free shampoo.

good

Posted by bugajuk on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't see nothing special about this shampoo, cleans hair good (i have greasy hair ), but that doesn't last long. Won't buy again.

Pirktu velreiz.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Ļoti patīkami smaržo, labi puto un attīra galvas ādu. Diezgan ekonomisks.

Great shampoo. USE PR0M0 C0DE (FUN 9271(without space)) for extra 5% off at checkout.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Like it very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much. I use this shampoo and conditioner for 2 years. I won’t change it.

very good for my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is not best-smelling shampoo, but very good for my hair.

My favourite shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I keep going back to this shampoo and conditioner. My first reason for buying is that it is cruelty free and will keep buying. My hair is shoulder length, coloured and straight and this gives it a thorough condition without leaving it dull or lanky. I love it.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great shampoo. Its very good for my hair. Leaves it clean and shiny. It is not drying.