Good for what it's ment for.

Posted by acumen on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Heat protector for your hair, and haven't found anything better so far. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

heat protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I cannot verify the capability of this product on it's "stand alone" merit because I layered this styling aid in conjunction with the 2chic shampoo and conditioner. Regardless, the light mist works wonderfully well without stiffness, stickiness or nasty smell. I would also rate it highly as much for its 100% vegetarian and mostly organic ingredients as well as for what it does not contain--no dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs or artificial fragrance. It is also made in the USA and there is no animal testing.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product, very effective but I'm disappointed because there is silicone (end of the ingredients), i didn't see it's my fault.

Great

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smell really good, comes in a practical and goodlooking bottle, and... it works! It makes it easier to straigthen hair and the results are really smooth, flat and beautiful. I've also noticed less damage to the hair after I started using this. It is easy to apply and it is very affordable. Very high quality! Highly recommended!

Oil based

Posted by Krystall on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really don't know about this. Some say (Even hairdressers say) that oils can protect your hair from heat, but for me, it feels like my hair is.. well... fried. When I go over with my flat iron it smells like when you dry roast nuts in a frying pan. Doesn't really seem like a good thing, and everyone seems to have different opinions about oils in combination with heat styling. So I'm rating this with 3 stars, because it could suck or it could be a superstar. It just depends on what you decide to believe in, or rather how your hair feels after using it. I haven't decided whether it's a keeper or not. Not yet. Cons so far: Not humidity resistant and doesn't keep my hair from getting frizzy. Doesn't keep my hair straight- but it's not a styling product so you shouldn't expect that.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one after my Dessert Essence thermal protection had finished. So let's start with the smell. I was getting used to it for a long long time. At first it seemed really awful to me, it's something chemical I would say. Next – it leaves unwashable stains on my flat iron which is a disaster! They are really hard to remove. I used alcohol, vinegar - nothing helped. So now I remove these stains after every use with sponge dipped in vinegar on a warm flat iron, but still it needs a lot of pressure and efforts, which is very disappointing. That's not what a thermal protection should be. And the last one thing - it doesn't protect hair AT ALL. I would buy Dessert Essence once more as it smells good and doesn't make my iron filthy, but I didn't find this one very good too in protecting my hair.

Total rubbish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did not do much as in heat protection on my hair, in fact I think it made my hair in worse condition. I've since swapped to using a hair serum with heat protection and finishing with pure organic argan oil. I will not be buying this product again.

The best beauty for women is, of course, beautiful, well-groomed hair.

Posted by LightBerry on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was just conquered by it. I didn’t even think that the thermal protection may simultaneously protect your hair and add shine to it. The main thing is that it should not stick hair together and must be just invisible on the hair. The bottle of the thermal protection is beautiful, it will be perfectly looked on the table or on the shelf in the bathroom. It’s got a good, small spray bottle. As I wrote, the spray is lightweight, not sticky, doesn`t greasy the hair, has a pleasant smell. The ingredients is great, which only adds up the advantages to this product. Basically I apply it to the towel-dried hair, before blow-drying or to the dry hair before using a straightener or curling iron. After styling hair hold a bit of the volume, are shiny, smooth and manageable, soft to the touch. They feel to be touched and touched)))) I recommend it really highly, at least try this product. I’m sure you will not be disappointed.

It's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair easier to style.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, smells very beautiful and the hair is so soft after using