Total rubbish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did not do much as in heat protection on my hair, in fact I think it made my hair in worse condition. I've since swapped to using a hair serum with heat protection and finishing with pure organic argan oil. I will not be buying this product again.

Not a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product makes my hair feel sticky and makes it get tangled. It is also very watery and has a strong smell. It does not seem to protect hair from heat. I wouldn't recommend it!

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ruined my hair, dried it out so badly. Does not protect from heat.

flat iron styling mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you're looking at using this only as a heat protectant - do not buy! This did absolutely nothing in protecting my hair - i use a hair straightener every 4 days, and after 2 months of using this the ends of my hair are so burnt that they literally look like they have curled up and died.

Awful Waste Of Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was previously using a pure Argan Oil spray to keep my hair frizz free straightened or not. I ordered this one to replace it as I cannot buy the brand I was using where I currently live. However, this one smells terrible, like sweet spit or something, and does not add moisture to my hair at all. It leaves me hair just as frizzy as before. I literally threw it away. I love the shampoo and conditioner, but this spray was such a disappointment.

didnt like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

terrible, dry my hair out

I give it Zero star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The system dosen't have the choice of zero star so I gave it 1 star. It's the worst!! Makes my hair very dull and sticky, exactly like if you use sticky hair spray. What a waste of money. DON't WASTE YOUR MONEY, girls!

just makes the hair dirty and dull

Posted by Misspolina on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was trying using it before blow dry to protect my hair , instead after applying it on dry or slightly wet hair it just made my hair look dirty and dry in the same time

Ε

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not for my own hair makes wild

No queda bien si tienes mechas o reflejos en el pelo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Al llevar aceite te marca mucho más el contraste de las mechas. No me gusta el resultado. Por otra parte, si tu pelo es natural y tienes el pelo encrespado, es muy bueno porque al aplicarlo el pelo se queda mucho más liso.