Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one after my Dessert Essence thermal protection had finished. So let's start with the smell. I was getting used to it for a long long time. At first it seemed really awful to me, it's something chemical I would say. Next – it leaves unwashable stains on my flat iron which is a disaster! They are really hard to remove. I used alcohol, vinegar - nothing helped. So now I remove these stains after every use with sponge dipped in vinegar on a warm flat iron, but still it needs a lot of pressure and efforts, which is very disappointing. That's not what a thermal protection should be. And the last one thing - it doesn't protect hair AT ALL. I would buy Dessert Essence once more as it smells good and doesn't make my iron filthy, but I didn't find this one very good too in protecting my hair.

No me convence

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo tengo que probar más veces, pero las que lo he usado no me ha gustado. Deja el pelo apelmazado, sin brillo... cuando en teoría debe ser todo lo contrario. No repetiré.

Sticky

Posted by debraananda on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find this product is too sticky and drying on the hair , I prefer the oil finish of other brands. The spray goes everywhere over your back and shoulders when applying. No show for this one

Not for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is a little sticky. Nice light coconut fragrance. Did not offer much conditioning, my hair was a little dry after heat styling. I have naturally curly hair, which needs much more oil conditioning. This product would be better for someone with less curly hair.

Does not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after reading all the reviews ... and my hair is still frizzy and does not shine. On the plus side, the ingredients are not harmful so it was worth giving a try.The smell is quite delicate and actually very nice ... need to find something else.