Oil based

Posted by Krystall on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really don't know about this. Some say (Even hairdressers say) that oils can protect your hair from heat, but for me, it feels like my hair is.. well... fried. When I go over with my flat iron it smells like when you dry roast nuts in a frying pan. Doesn't really seem like a good thing, and everyone seems to have different opinions about oils in combination with heat styling. So I'm rating this with 3 stars, because it could suck or it could be a superstar. It just depends on what you decide to believe in, or rather how your hair feels after using it. I haven't decided whether it's a keeper or not. Not yet. Cons so far: Not humidity resistant and doesn't keep my hair from getting frizzy. Doesn't keep my hair straight- but it's not a styling product so you shouldn't expect that.

dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

for my personal hair it's not so good , day after washing it make it a little dry and look like broom

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair is quite thin, so it makes my hair greasy and oily. However, I think it would be a good product for someone with thicker hair. I wouldn't recommend using it with other oil products.

Ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that its Organic and the smell isn't bad but if you put too much it gets sticky...

Coconut fresh, but sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has a very sweet coconut scent to it and it's easy to apply. However I found that it can be a bit sticky, especially when I try to iron my hair. I am not entirely sure how effective this is, but my hair seemed to be a bit better after using it.

Okay

Posted by christinelux on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is okay but not great, leaves my hair a wee bit crunchy, and I don't notice any increase in shine. I would not purchase again.

ES BUENO PERO ME PARECE CARO PARA LA CANTIDAD QUE TRAE

Posted by UrsulaRupin on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta mucho, funciona muy bien y la verdad que el olor es inmejorable pero me parece un poco caro para la cantidad que trae....si tuviese que volver a comprar uno, repeteria con el de coco de la marca Dessert Essence que también quita el frizz. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

giovanni mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product on wet hair, it detangles my hair quite well and doesn't seem to weigh it down. It's not so great on dry hair : makes it flat and dirty looking. I'm not sure if the heat protection is really effective, but my hair is soft and without frizz right after I use the flat iron. Unfortunately it doesn't resist humidity! The packaging is nice and practical. The smell is nice, but seems somehow "chemical".

Purchased but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

haven't used it yet

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it in general, but I don't really care for the smell. The coconut one from Derest Essence is better.

1 2