WOW effect!

Posted by LoveLife on April 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product, especially when used with the same shampoo. I have very dry ends of my hair. Using Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Shampoo, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner solved this problem quickly and nicely. All my friends notice that the quality of my hair has changed, it has become softer, shiner and much more manageable. I am going to switch to this brand products permanently.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Giovanni Smooth and Silk, but decided to try this one. I have only conditioner yet but I will order a shampoo as well. This one is also very good for my long, blond and dry hair, which is difficult to brush. After applying it it seems that hair are softer, straighter, less electrified.

Love it!

Posted by idnarleo on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Been amazed by Giovanni product before, and I was not disappointed when I tried this conditioner. I just love it! Makes my hair silky soft and shiny, and I will definitely buy it again!

Love this conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have dry, frizzy, wavy hair. This conditioner is wonderful. Keeps my hair conditioned but not greasy. I've used several tubes of this product. This is my go-to conditioner.

The best!

Posted by NinaNystuen on September 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Looks good - smells good, is easy to apply and really works. It leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and rich - plus easy to comb through. I have very thick and curly hair, and this really does the job for me.It is also very affordable! Love it - recommend it to everyone who needs that extra moisture!

Banish the frizzies

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Start with the 2chic ultra-sleek shampoo and finish with this ultra-sleek conditioner to banish dull, dry, brittle, over-processed, frizzy hair. This is a big tube of creamy deep conditioning luxury for the hair with a very subtle, very soft tropical scent. For the first time in years, my hair is soft, sleek, smooth and shiny. No tangles and no frizz! As good, or better, than the over-priced, chemically laden designer products at a fraction of the price. There are NO parabens, dyes, PEGS, phthalates, sulfates or artificial fragrances in this amazing conditioner! Don't forget to buy the shampoo, and/or styling products to maximize results for manageable, touchable hair!

Very nice

Posted by zzzzzzzzzzzzz on October 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I already have a very strong and healthy hair. Usually products don't make any big difference but after using this conditioner for a couple of times got to say my hair are softer, shiny so I think it is good and I like it's quite natural. Hope this isn't just a beginners luck.

Posted by UrsulaRupin on April 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me ha encantado este acondicionador, el olor, la textura...los resultados. Lo he usado junto a su champu y los resultados no podían ser más increíbles, me dejaba el pelo muy liso, claro que si lo quieres tener liso del todo necesitas usar la plancha pero el champú ayuda bastante a que el tiempo de plancha se vea mucho más reducido. Volveré a repetir, tanto con el champú como con el acondicionador. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it so far. Got the frizz away, but no grease as I got from some other conditioners.

Giovanni 2chic, Ultra Sleek Conditioner Keratin and Argan Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Best conditioner I have ever used. My hair is usually dry with a tendency to frizz but with this conditioner, my hair is always soft and frizz free.