Posted by vibirca on January 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells very nice but it doesn't last on hair at all. I applied only on my ends as I have oily scalp and it worked very well. Didn't made my hair greasier.

One of the best conditioners

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hair is very long and very thick so I need intense hydration! This product does the job nicely. Great price and smells nice

Coconut smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little too heavy on the scent, prefer the papaya tangerine / avocado olive oil series!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

it softens hairs however the effect doesnt last long. Fortunately, it doesnt make my hair very heavy after use, the hair volume could keep for almost one day

not impressed

Posted by Anaterma on November 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

it's only interesting if i mix it with other products. on its own it gave me nothing like those raving reviews are saying. no shine, especially. but when combined it's sorta ok. would definitely not repurchase, so far i'm disappointed in giovanni hair products.

Okay hair conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is just "okay" for my fine, dry hair, easily knotted hair. I would prefer it to be thicker and more moisturising as, after using it, I still have problems detangling my hair, which I don't get with some other products. I bought it because it claims to have Moroccan (Argan) oil as ingredient. Perhaps not enough of active ingredient.

Like it!

Posted by mizzmunah on July 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have blond straight that is dyed. I love giovanni hair products and had to try out the new line! This was the first thing i tried. Its thick and creamy. The smell is good, not overpowering. You can feel in the shower that it makes your hair soft. And when it`s dry it`s still very soft. For me it just seems to lack that extra "umpf". It`s a good conditioner but not a wow product for me. Maby it weight my hair down a little. Therefore i give 4 stars.

Giovanni Keratin Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product !

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful... my next best to Keratase, a much cheaper option. I tend to alternate the two to cut down on cost. I have natural curls and frizzy hair and this works. Try their serum too, after 20 years of frizz-ease, I love their serum.