Ok

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really feels like it is cleaning the hair well, but it leaves it a bit dry, and therefore very hard to comb through - even after using conditoner. I will not buy this again and prefer the 2chic series from Giovanni instead - which gives more moisture.

ผมไม่แห้ง สระได้ทุกวัน

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ปกติสระผมทุกวัน ถ้าไม่สระหนังศีรษะจะมัน แต่ใช้อันนี้ไม่ต้องสระทุกวันก้ได้ ติดแค่ผมไม่เรียบหลังสระ จะมีชี้ฟู ต้องไดร์ดีๆ

Good shampoo

Posted by funkydharma on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo does not irritate my scalp although it is not as clarifying as Other shampoos.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ok

Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Niether good nor bad. Not very economical, I won't buy it anymore.

50/50

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is one of the better ones, but after a while my scalp was full of.. dandruff? I washed my hair with an harsh SLS-shampoo so no products was left in my hair before i started using this so I don't think that had anything to do with it. I moved over to Kevin Murphy products and am satisfied with that (not so much about the price but hey, it works..) My boyfriend however uses this on a daily bases and it works great for him, and sometimes I'll even steal some just to have some variety.

Only used once

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't notice much improvement as yet. Probably need to apply few more times before reviewing.

Moisture after using it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Givanni shampoo is very misture after using it on the hair.

Giovanni 50/50

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had high expectations on this one but somehow it didn't work for me as well as I hoped. Made my henna dyed longish hair a tad too dry, gave me dandruff and the matching conditioner was too heavy. But this is probably just a personal preference and so on, not all products work for all people. So, these ones (50/50 sh and co)are definitely worth giving a try even though I won't be repurchasing!

Not the best Giovanni product

Posted by odereviews on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When it comes to Giovanni products. Some are hits, and some are misses. This is pretty average shampoo. It didn't work too well with my hair. Left he hair bit dry. Fresh smell. Good thing is that there are plenty of Giovanni products to choose from. :)

1 2