Not very hydrating!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is not that hydrating, at least on my dyed hair. The Smooth as silk shampoo by Giovanni is so much better! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good clarifier

Posted by Crotchetymama on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the shampoo, but not for all the time. It is definitely a clarifier. But not as harsh as some I have used. My hair is fine, slightly curly, short, and I am left with a bit less body than the Giovanni magnetic shampoo. Giovanni products work fairly well for me.

Good

Posted by ditalv on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's good, like other Giovanni products, lathers well and smells fresh. Great for summer - leaves my hair shiny and clean without drying. However it's more watery than other Giovanni shampoos i've tried.

Good shampoo, ok bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo is good and foams nicely. It doesn't make my scalp itch which is why i wanted something sulfate free. The bottle is a bit troublesome. I keep accidentally getting more shampoo than I intended. I wish it was a little better designed.

Nice shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice, mild shampoo for my thick hair and sensitive scalp. Though 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Calming Shampoo was more suitable for me.

Great Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first shampoo in a while that doesn't irritate my scalp, give me dandruff and makes my hair look somewhat decent. It makes my hair really shiny and manageable. However I really dislike the scent. It smells like some weird citrus flavoured alcohol. I think other may actually like the scent but it's not for me.

****GOOD SHAMPOO****

Posted by Didine69 on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo leaves my hair clean and soft but not detangled. I have mid-length and relaxed hair, so my hair really needs moisture. So, for my type of hair, the conditionner is necessary to soften even more my length. My hair is not itchy and smells great!!

good shampoo

Posted by happydays on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love Giovanni, lots of superb products!

Good Giovanni

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As I am suffering (that sounds severe, lets say bothered by) atopic exczema, I am very concius about the types of cleaning agents I allow on my skin. This collection has so far caused aboslutely no irritation, and I feel confident I can recommend it to others who share similar concerns. Cheap, mild and does the job . I am satisfied.

Really good shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It leaves my hair so clean. I like also the smell of this product!