At long last!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since moving to Atlanta 17 years ago, I have been searching for a shampoo that doesn't make my hair frizzy with the harsh city water. For some reason, the city water here destroys my hair, unlike anywhere else I have ever lived. I have tried virtually every shampoo I can possibly try for my fine hair; extra moisturizing, no frizz, etc., etc., you name it. I even tried another Giovanni shampoo before trying 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo and conditioner. I had virtually given up, but was still trying everything, including putting a water filter in my shower head, using rainwater, etc. When I got my last order from i-herb, I tried the Giovanni Clarifying Shampoo and I was amazed, before my hair even dried I could tell something was different. My hair was soft and it had calmed down, no more frizzy! I don't know what they put in this shampoo, but I can tell you it is unlike anything out there on the market, and that includes professional hair care products that I have tried through the years, I have spared no expense in the search for the shampoo that makes my hair normal. Finally, and at long last, I have found the one and ONLY shampoo that makes my hair soft, shiny and healthy looking! I am soooooooo thankful for this product! If you have problem hair like I do, then you should definitely give this shampoo-conditioner a try, I am so glad I did!

Finally Great Shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2007 | Verified Purchase

I tried many alternative shampoos (since many regular ones have toxic ingredients), but for a while the choice was - healthy shampoo bad hair, or toxic shampoo but good hair. Finally got the winner - Giovanni's shampoo is healthy AND leaves my hair looking great! Also like the Giovanni conditioner.

Best shampoo I've ever used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

I colour my hair every 6 or so weeks to remove greys, so my hair is very brittle and dry and on top of it all I have naturally very curly hair. This balancing hydrating shampoo is just amasing! After using it before I even put any conditioner in I can still run my fingers through my wet hair!It doesn't strip it dry. Amasing price too and not tested on animals either! I normally buy cruelty free organic shampoos from the health store for 3 times the price and not as good quality as this!Very impressed

Great shampoo for color treated hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use Naturtint to cover my grey, and needed a PH balanced, all natural shampoo. This one is great, been using for over a year, and iherb has the best price, so stock up! It is a little drying, as most natural shampoos are, must use with their conditioner which are all just as great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

Giovanni is an excellent product, no SLS, and is a great clarifying shampoo to get the buildup out of your hair without over stripping it

Best hypoallergenic shampoo I've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is really good, cleans well and is very economical. Plus for me anyway, no itchiness after use. And it smells good. Highly recommended.

Giovanni is a real pleasure

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

as always Giovanni hair care products are great- this shampoo is not an exception. The scent is really pleasant and gentle, the hair after washing feels like really clean and well rinsed. I haven't noticed much of hydration however the hair after drying is softer than it was before. will buy it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well ballanced, wash out easily, no allergic reaction

Clarifies without stripping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is a great clarifier, but won't leave your hair feeling stripped and dry. I clarify once every two weeks and this is a great product for that purpose, because your hair is still moisturized, but without the build up feel to it. The Giovanni product line is excellent.

Gently removes any buildup

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

Gently cleanses without detergent, one of my Giovanni favorites along with the leave-in conditioner