Nothing special

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Golden wheat deep cleanse shampoo should cleanse hair and scalp by removing excess oils, encourage volume and shine. I read many reviews that this shampoo is suitable for oily hair so I bought it. It is really deeply cleansing so I didn't use it every day. I wasn't impressed by this shampoo either, but I wasn't so dissappointed as I was about previous products. I would say that it's a decent shampoo. It has minty smell, though mints smell like mints from toothpaste not from your garden.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was not satisified with this product. My sculpt was clean, but my hair was greasy after washing! My hair looked like I wash it 2 days ago.

Not for my thin hair:(

Posted by squzza on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo smells very nice, looks good and seems it is free from dangerous ingredients, but unfortunately it is not for my thin hair. I become like a poodle after using it..

it is ok!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

so far so good , but i won't order again , it's like a dishes detergent !

Didn't leave my hair feeling clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell but it didn't leave my colored hair feeling clean.

Not much of a deep cleanse

Posted by funkydharma on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo for my oily hair, but found it was too gentle and didn't really get the oil out well

oily hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this shampoo no washes my heir. Maybe it was dedicate for dry hair only but is was not indicated. After half a day hair seems dirty.

Good only for one thing

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Leaves your hair dry and frizzy. I gave it 2 stars because it is good for washing out oil masks from your hair.

an ok shampoo for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to clean scalp reasonabley well but leaves hair flat and limp, so I'm not too impressed.

Very Soapy.. A Little Goes A Long Way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems too alkaline. . So I just use a small coin amount. Feels like a hair detergent.I it's ok..to use it timely to clear chemical residue of styling n during stuff

1 2