Not much of a deep cleanse

Posted by funkydharma on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo for my oily hair, but found it was too gentle and didn't really get the oil out well

oily hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this shampoo no washes my heir. Maybe it was dedicate for dry hair only but is was not indicated. After half a day hair seems dirty.

Good only for one thing

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Leaves your hair dry and frizzy. I gave it 2 stars because it is good for washing out oil masks from your hair.

an ok shampoo for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to clean scalp reasonabley well but leaves hair flat and limp, so I'm not too impressed.

Harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am not that picky - this simply was not good.

Good Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Leaves your head feeling clean. Looks like a 'normal' shampoo which I like because I dont like to shove my preference for healthy living down peoples throats. Overall a fine shampoo.

Awesome natural shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo! Smells just a tad minty but is super gentle, mild and natural but lathers nicely. Very good!

I like.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like.

A very good choice for oily hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In winter my hair becomes oily therefore I have to wash it more frequently, almost every day. But with this shampoo my hair stays clean for several days and I can't say that after its usage my scalp is dry. So for me it is a perfect winter shampoo.

Excellent product

Posted by MB CULTURE on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a man with short haircut who use hair products as paste and clay I found this shampoo very effective. Leave my hair very clean . Good price. Nice smell. Professional feeling. High Recommended.