I wouldn't buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the smell.

Disgusting smell

Posted by Krystall on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I truly, deeply and absolutely HATE this. The smell. I can't even. It is sickening sweet in an awful, buttery way. I don't know why I expected a bitter cocoa scent, but this has put me off chocolat-y products for a long time. I can't even open the jar without making faces. It smells kinda like those instant-hot chocolate powders you stir around in hot water. And I need to open a window. The product itself, if you can block out smells, and handle the ridiculously funky tub (I mean how do you open this when your hands are wet? I can barely reach around it, it is huge...) is ok. It gives a gentle+ scrub, doesn't dry you out, bla-bla-bla. If you want to be in misery whenever showering, buy this. I'm getting rid of mine.

big no

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this product i didnt like it May work for others but not me Its too greasy and has chunks Its hard to rinse with water even if so It will leave an oily layer afterwards The smell is sickening too sweet for me.

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has a horrible smell like it expired. I got an allergy when I used it. I would not recommend to buy it

Bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

dose not scrub will

The smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As one customer has already commented: "this has put me off chocolat-y products for a long time". The smell is awful. I could not even enter the bathroom. I was so hoping this product will become one of my favorites, and unfortunately it was really disappointing.

exfoliante para cuerpo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Todavía no lo he provado