not too good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the scrub is not that gentle and make me feel very painful when use, and smells chemical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is nice but it's too greasy and the effect is not noticeable :(

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really like it. The beads were too harsh for my sensitive skin and the smell is way too sweet for me.

Very little product. Annoying packaging!

Posted by stephanieiherb on Mar 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The packaging for this product is so frustrating! To start with, the shape is just really offputting. It looks like it was left out in the sun and the jar melted. It's only 260g, but it's in a jar that looks like it has 600g. It' just a really big clunky jar that is an odd shape. The scrub itself is fairly nice and smells pleasnt. It almost has an airy texture. I just don't think it's worth the price for only 260g. The Treehut scrubs are much nicer and $7.00 for 510g!

works but the smell is terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell. it smells literally like hot chocolate. Although I don't feel that the scrub did much difference. it says it smooth the skin which I can barely feel it. And didn't even last for whole day. I don't think I will purchase this product again.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

used it a long time now its nice, nothing more. the smell is too sweet for me and make my boyfriend Nausea after use, try regular soap to make the skin normal Texture. if you don't, it feels really oily and not clean. won't buy again

Good body scrub - need to add oil / body lotion afterwards

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was a good product. Good structure. Not too strong smell. But I prefere to use a similar product that has also oil in it - then I don't need to use body lotion afterwars. For somepeople this is the benefit of hot chocolate scrum, as it doesn't leave your skin oily.