Smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The scrub smells great - just like hot chocolate. I wish it was a little more abrasive. I think the scrubbiness fades away before I get to go over my whole leg. I still like it, but it's more of a light scrub.

Smell good!

Posted by milkmilky on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's funny coz it smell like brownie, a little bit warm once put on body.

Smells delish!

Posted by jadegrrrl on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good enough to eat, but I didn't love the texture of this scrub. It felt kind of gluey.

so so ....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pros: - good scrub, it is taking of all the dead skin and makes your skin lovely clean and soft Cons: - the fragrance is too strong and sweet, verging on nauseating. I like fresh and fruit scents, so defiently not my taste. - the amount of product in the package is not very good. It is only for maybe 10 uses at most.

Awful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the smell at all...and I LOVE chocolate..otherwise it does pretty good job..

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the problem is that the jar is huge and takes a lot of space in the package, while the content is relatively little.

Giovanni, Hot Chocolate, Sugar Scrub, 9 oz (260 g)

Posted by ChrissiHunni on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was exciting using it the first time but after a while I started to itch. Not sure if it's the 'silica' ingredient causing it.

Too bad otherwise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells great in the tub but as you rub on the skin, sadly the smell becomes this artificial chocolate scent. Also the scrubs dissolve too quickly. Love the initial warming effect.

good

Posted by sgbaiyun on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells like chocolate, skin feels clean and smooth after use. 2016 April 6 Looks like I may be sensitive to the scrub, after using, skin a bit reddish.

Ni fu ni fa So and so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Les he probado mucho mejores. No tengo nada que decir. Relación calidad precio no me gusta.

1 2