Smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

The scrub smells great - just like hot chocolate. I wish it was a little more abrasive. I think the scrubbiness fades away before I get to go over my whole leg. I still like it, but it's more of a light scrub.

Smell good!

Posted by milkmilky on November 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's funny coz it smell like brownie, a little bit warm once put on body.

Smells delish!

Posted by jadegrrrl on November 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good enough to eat, but I didn't love the texture of this scrub. It felt kind of gluey.

so so ....

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pros: - good scrub, it is taking of all the dead skin and makes your skin lovely clean and soft Cons: - the fragrance is too strong and sweet, verging on nauseating. I like fresh and fruit scents, so defiently not my taste. - the amount of product in the package is not very good. It is only for maybe 10 uses at most.

It’s Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I hate this smell

Don't like the smell..

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

To be honest, it's fit for purpose, a little on the rough side in terms of rubbing, but really don't like the smell. I ordered it after several Youtubers recommended it and went ecstatic about it - but not for me. Smells too much like food, maybe gone off chocolate cookie..

Awful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the smell at all...and I LOVE chocolate..otherwise it does pretty good job..

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

the problem is that the jar is huge and takes a lot of space in the package, while the content is relatively little.

Giovanni, Hot Chocolate, Sugar Scrub, 9 oz (260 g)

Posted by ChrissiHunni on March 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was exciting using it the first time but after a while I started to itch. Not sure if it's the 'silica' ingredient causing it.

Too bad otherwise

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells great in the tub but as you rub on the skin, sadly the smell becomes this artificial chocolate scent. Also the scrubs dissolve too quickly. Love the initial warming effect.

1 2