Awesome! But expensive compared to amount of product

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wow - this scrub actually feels warming on the skin somehow. It's sugar based and smells like delicious chocolate. It's quite oily, but exfoliates well and leaves your skin silky and smooth. But - the jar is too bulky and the price is too high compared to the small amount of product you get. The jar basically has one inch of space around the contents, which I don't perceive as eco friendly, just annoying.

Great product but need to improve on packing when they send out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I truly love this product so I have decided to buy some to give away as gift. But I think they should improve the packing before they ship to their client. When the product arrived, it was not wrapped in any zip lock bag, there is no scotch tape to go one round on the cover to double secure the cover, the liquid leaked out, and because this is a sugar scrub, everything inside become sticky, and the product external appearance is also affected even after cleaning up, so I cannot give away as gift as it is not presentable.

Loved it to bits ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The last time I tried the Giovanni shampoo, I was so put off as it was terrible. Thought I'd never buy another Giovanni product again but finally caved in after reading so many good reviews. Really like this scrub for its wonderful smell and its effectiveness. Leaves the skin very smooth and its amazing how it feels so warm when it scrubs against the skin. Just ordered my 2nd jar.

Smells good but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very thick consistency... I don't enjoy scrubbing with it. Update: use more water with it - waaaay better! And very moisturizing. The smell also lingers .. I'd give it a 4 on second thought

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This sugar-based scrub is effective and smells delicious.

PARA LOS AMANTES DEL OLOR A CHOCOLATE

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Para los/las amantes de olor a cacao, este exfoliante corporal no te puede faltar. Es muy suave y lo que mas me gusta de todo es que después de exfoliar, hidrata también que es algo muy importante. No repetiría porque no soy muy amante del olor a chocolate pero es totalmente recomendable. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Huele a cacao de vicio

Posted by Karanoia on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Huele muy buen y hace la función de exfoliar perfectamente. Recomendable.

YUMMY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A fantastic sugar scrub that makes my skin baby soft! I wish it could last a little longer, because I have to use quite much, but the price is nice, so I should not complain. And the smell, oh my GOD, THE SMELL! It's to die for!

Great Texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that the texture of the scrub is a bit gooey - makes it easy scoop it out of the container with my fingers and apply on the skin without it disintegrating in my hands like some scrubs do. Love the smell too!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its okey