Effective, luxury sensation

Posted by azarova on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favorite scrub out there. It has thick consistency, somewhat like very very thick gel, yet it contains oils which do not separate like with most sugar/salt oil scrubs. The smell of this product is divine and I never get bored with it taking shower every day, it makes you want to go and take shower. The scrub has crushed cocoa beans and sugar and these two abrasives proved to be really effective, skin is really smooth, soft and fragrant after usage. The jar is attractive and looks great in the bathroom too. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Hot!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this. Smells like chocolate cookie dough. Sugar is coarse and feels great. Skin silky smooth afterwards. Will be buying again!

JE L'ADORE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

L'odeur est juste incroyable. Il fait très bien son travail et adouci fortement ma peau. je recommande +++ .

Cacao scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very oily but pleasant cacao smelling body scrub! I want to try the salt scrub now!

Fantastic!!!

Posted by happydays on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You have to get this one!! Its the best scrub ever!!!! loooove the smell:)

I love it!

Posted by abbyca on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I use this product, I feel like I'm a beautifully smelling bon bon plus my skin always feels really soft afterwards. You should definitely check this product out.

Will repurchase

Posted by michellelouise on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

PROS - Smells REALLY good!!! It smells just like chocolate. So good that you almost want to eat it. ;) - Makes my body really smooth. - It's HOT! When scrubbing it on my legs I can feel it warms up. Really nice feeling. CONS - NONE!!

Galina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best scrub I have ever seen. The smell just incredibly tasty, the skin after application of the scrub is so gentle, smooth as silk. All advise, take not regret it

Delight!!! M-m-m.

Posted by yashtuchka on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product! For all chocolate lovers. In addition to the fantastic smell completely, from which immediately raised the mood of this very effective scrub. Its a nice feature is that when he applied for a few seconds pleasantly warms the skin. This is not the effect of pepper scrub, it's something more. Hence the name "hot chocolate". This scrub gives the skin clarity, elasticity, and extraordinary natural aroma of chocolate and a good mood. It's like go to a spa. He has a wonderful composition! I give him a close friend and recommend! This scrub copes with ingrown hairs after waxing. He should be in every woman.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best scrub I've ever tried. The smell is heavenly and the effect is great. I love the little pieces of cocoa.