Great Hold, Adds Body, my new HG of Gels!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have fine hair and this works wonders. I actually stopped using gels for quite some time now but when switching to green/organic products I decided to try this out. It adds body and has a great amount of hold for me when blow drying and/or styling with heat tools. My hair doesn't hold curl well and this helps it to do so. As others have said you need to use a small amount or else it may be too much and make your hair stiff. I use just a small amount, smaller in diameter than a contact and put it through my hair evenly. LOVE THIS GEL!

The best gel ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this gel for my extremely thin and limp hair. It adds fullness and body. It does not flake or leave a white residue even when I put too much on my hair.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a hairdresser and use Giovanni products exclusively. They all work wonderfully and don't have any nasty toxins or harmful chemicals in them. Go figure. You don't need that stuff to be beautiful on the outside. My clients use the products too. Enjoy. You won't be disappointed.

I love this hair gel!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is a great gel for my thick curly hair! it works great to set my curls when wet and also as a great defrizzer/curl definer on my hair when its dry. it provides nice hold and shine, but is not hard and stiff.

A GREAT product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Giovanni products and have been using them for many years. I use tea to cover my gray and their products don't strip the tea like many other hair products do. I highly recommend all the Giovanni products.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pros: It has a nice smell, a small amount makes the job, it does not make my hair crunchy at all, it adds A LOT of volume and it enhances my waves. My hair is very long, fine and slightly wavy, so slightly that some times waves don't even exist, but this gel makes them come up! Cons: It completely takes away the shine and my hair looks dull and kind of rough, mainly at the ends. Conclusion: I like it because of the volume and the waves it provides, but I'm not using it in my everyday routine, only now and then, for a change.

STRONG HOLD

Posted by curlygirl on May 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

i hate this gel!!! it's strong and hard!!

Gives body

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Ideal for fine hair to give body. I like Giovanni products because they do not have dangerous chemicals.

About as close to an all natural gel as you can get.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

No parabens, lauryl sulfate, etc. The gel doesn't flake on me like some people say. Also, quick shipment!

Strong hold, yes

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got a strong hold which just fit my need, compared with the price for comparing product in Norway this is a killer :-)